New stuff but still missing something...

Does anyone else waste more time than necessary removing mods from your top toons to lower toons for special events? say ewoks? Not only removing but also needing to sort through all the mods I have to find the good ones again and hopefully pair them up with the some I had before. I have seen it in every mega-thread, requiring an update, asking for a quality of life improvement tat allows us to at least remove all mods from a toon with one or two presses all together, and at most allow us to make mods outfits similar to how you can create a squad to quickly gather instead of searching through toons. this would allow much faster exchanges between toons in regards to mods. honestly with every new aspect added to the game and new events using bunk toons to get toons that make them no longer bunk, still requiring massive time arranging modes makes me not care about the side events or really anything other than my arena and raid teams. would anyone else benefit from a quality of life update to include mod services?

Replies

• I know with nightsister mother they are now a good fraction, and with wicket the ewoks don't benefit as much as night sisters with motherT do. Still I'd like to feel like unlocking these toons at 7* should be fun and not a chore to arrange mods.
  • Ailouran
    113 posts Member
    Yes please, even if its just the remove all mods button!