Are you satisfied with the new Ship 2.0 update?

124Next

Replies

• Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    Options
    No. It's terrible.
    The point is that it is not bad programming or things like this, it is worse. It is something to give advantage to the whales which are playing since day one and have all the ships and toons maxed. As it was before, one could easily beat a full brute force shopper/whale with good strategy and good ships. Now you can't beat who has simply more resources than you. Just another step towards pay to win. An ugly, disrespectful and shameful step, but still just a step.
  • Options
    No. It's terrible.
    Can't be just in favour of Whales. I have lower Tier Enemies not playing 2 years and 100k, sec Speed, and up to 4 Zetas lower???? These are Sardines eating a Greenlandwhale,
    If we assure the Bluewhale is an Endgamer.
    I could understand if it is a Bluewhale, but these are fried fish filets just riding on a working wave.
    Smurf lead, Biggs, add the known stuff.
    What the f...? Should this be a slap for not farming efficient and synergies the right way?

This system is critical as soon as we get synergies back to a working stage, these farm right freaks will fell off the tables. But this is wishing well for us hard boned over 2 years active Players.
  • Options
    No. It's terrible.
    It's terrible.. sure I don't have maxed out ships yet but my fleet is just over 180k yet the AI now get such an advantage that's it's next to impossible for me to even win a match.

Just lost to fleet that was 130k could not even manage to kill one of theirs they just wiped me.. I use the same ships that are generally used at the top..

Please change back to the old ship system at lease I could be competitive then.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    No. It's terrible.
    After a long time of the rework I have decided I do not like it. I have been in my ship shard rotation for over a year, and I have maxed pilots except for the new gear 12+ pieces.

It is too dependent now on whether target locks occur, and who goes first in the coin flip. I just lost to someone I normally beat without killing a single ship. My tie fighter did not target lock and then my vader went out before he got a turn. I proceeded to never get a target lock and it was over quick. Before having more ships out, and Tie Reaper actually working with removing turn meter (now I don't even notice it doing anything even when it is out, and I have the ability maxed) losses on attack were more rare. Please make it less of an RNG fest or at least return to the way it was.
  • Options
    No. It's terrible.
    It isn't that they just nerfed reaper into the ground. They bugged the hell out of it for good measure. What an arduous grind that was. I got it to 7⭐ two days before the nerf/bug.