Who is this Crumb guy? A Quick Introduction

Replies

• Dark_Light
    499 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    This crumb guy is nobody, a place holder I suppose.
    TVF wrote: »
    How are they pushing you towards those ships? If anything they're pushing the Geo ships, which are all single pilot ships. If you don't like it, don't use them.

Also Phoenix is supposedly useful in STR.

Extremely useful in P2 of HSTR.
  • EA_Cian
    971 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hey folks,

Let's keep it civil here. I understand you're looking to get more information and are frustrated but making rude comments about any member of the team isn't a productive way to carry yourself. I'd ask everyone remember one of our forum rules:

Unwanted topics
    • Posts bashing EA, CG, the dev team or the moderators.

Let's just keep it respectful, thanks!
  • Obi1_son
    656 posts Member
    EA_Cian wrote: »
    Hey folks,

Let's keep it civil here. I understand you're looking to get more information and are frustrated but making rude comments about any member of the team isn't a productive way to carry yourself. I'd ask everyone remember one of our forum rules:

Unwanted topics

With all due respect....
    Respect is a 2 way street and must flow from both sides.

• Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Obi1_son wrote: »
    Hey folks,

Unwanted topics

With all due respect....

Um, all CG’s have been very respectful and understanding so far. I don’t understand your complaint here. It’s not like they personally attack you about your job
  • Obi1_son
    656 posts Member
    Nihion wrote: »
    Hey folks,

Unwanted topics

With all due respect....

Um, all CG’s have been very respectful and understanding so far. I don’t understand your complaint here. It’s not like they personally attack you about your job

Respecting a player base.... answering questions asked in feedback threads you start.

Honest open communication about player concerns...

Not everything is about attacks
  • @Pr0t0cl0wn I went back and looked at a lot of your comments. A lot of negativity. I understand if you’ve paid money and feel like you didn’t get what was promised you when you made a purchase. However, a lot of us, such as myself, play this game for free. I have not spent one dime on this game. Nothing is owed to me. I appreciate the work put in by the devs to make a well balanced game, and also their willingness to take chances and make mistakes. It’s what has mad the game so resilient
  • DanadHamar wrote: »
    @Pr0t0cl0wn I went back and looked at a lot of your comments. A lot of negativity. I understand if you’ve paid money and feel like you didn’t get what was promised you when you made a purchase. However, a lot of us, such as myself, play this game for free. I have not spent one dime on this game. Nothing is owed to me. I appreciate the work put in by the devs to make a well balanced game, and also their willingness to take chances and make mistakes. It’s what has mad the game so resilient

My stuff was negative because it was accurate and honest. And they make mistakes literally every single time them do anything. Then they say “we’re listening and we’ll let you know how things are going by the end of the week” and then disappear for a month. The communication is literally garbage
  • The guy really needs to be given a break as he learns the rediculous policies and procedures of EA and the insane finickiness of this community.
  • Madpup
    279 posts Member
    To be fair you can't really be negative to someone who isn't actually here. And if calling out someone for not doing their job is too negative, then consider me shocked. Imagine if you had a kid and their teacher did nothing but write on the board what their assignment was then sat at their desk and ignored your kid, you and several parents go to the principal to complain and he goes, "that's too negative, we don't except negative criticism about our staff here." We litterally have a community manager who hasn't been managing the community.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Natos wrote: »
    Hey folks,

Unwanted topics

With all due respect....

Saying the CG employees tasked with communication to the player base aren't commicating is "bashing"?

God forbid they be held to some sort of standard.

They are held to a very high standard here. And there have been disrespectful comments. I’m sure he has a lot to do.
  • EA_Cian
    971 posts EA Staff (retired)
    I'm going to ask folks again to be respectful, that goes not just towards CG/EA staff but also other members. That in mind, I've removed some posts derailing the conversation.
  • Decay
    108 posts Member
    Maybe as opposed to commenting on the tome of posts, could we get some feedback on the questions? that would silence the critics pretty quick. Just food for thought
  • Maybe the CM would like to say something?
  • EA_Cian wrote: »
    I'm going to ask folks again to be respectful, that goes not just towards CG/EA staff but also other members. That in mind, I've removed some posts derailing the conversation.

We appreciate your attempts at keeping this in line and on "topic". To keep with that sentiment, can you help the community get some of the answers it is clearly looking for???
  • Fix all the bugs from the last update, especially Zavage invisable, undispellable taunt.
  • I love this game! Welcome to the team! When you have a game that’s almost living and breathing it changes so much, it seems like a huge if not impossible challenge to keep everyone happy. I know the frustrations are real and I have them too at times, but I look at other games and they are boring in comparison. Keep at it!

One new feature I would like to see would be the ability to find the full pieces of gear from the toon gear search. It would be really nice to show where both the full and other sub- pieces are available including specific raid tiers.

I’ll add, I really enjoy that the gear can be directly purchased through the toon gear search now. Great feature.

MTFBWY!
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Nihion wrote: »
    Hey folks,

Unwanted topics

With all due respect....

They are not paying for him to do his job DUCY it's different (not commenting on anything per se except a bad comparison
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member

We appreciate your attempts at keeping this in line and on "topic". To keep with that sentiment, can you help the community get some of the answers it is clearly looking for???

southpark"AnnnndIt'sGone.jpg

• Hey crumb, where you at?
  • Maybe they sent @CG_SBCrumb to the same "retreat" @CG_RyDiggs went to?
  • Maybe he forgot his login
  • All those big promises about being the conduit between us and the dev team. And yet we have nothing. Must be nice to (not) manage the community you were hired to manage. I seriously want the memes from Kozi back right now. I despised them and right now I would really love to see one. Guess I learned my lesson about getting what you wished for.
  • dabr011
    14 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    xanderxman wrote: »
    All those big promises about being the conduit between us and the dev team. And yet we have nothing. Must be nice to (not) manage the community you were hired to manage. I seriously want the memes from Kozi back right now. I despised them and right now I would really love to see one. Guess I learned my lesson about getting what you wished for.

Do you realize how absolutely terrible someone must be for us to want back what was seemingly the bottom of the barrel in community relations? I think just like the word significant Carrie doesn't understand the word professional either. She did promise us more professional communication. I would like to get an email from one of my customers that I ignored for weeks on end and see what happened when I called on them again.

@ea_cian how about you mosy over to your bosses cubicle and say these guys from CG need some guidance from the mother ship.
  • Hey! Welcome. I'd like to propose that we reset the game back to how it was at launch, then do this all over again exactly the same. I think that would be neat. Let's make it happen folks!
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Hey! Welcome. I'd like to propose that we reset the game back to how it was at launch, then do this all over again exactly the same. I think that would be neat. Let's make it happen folks!

No. All my hard work would be wasted.

But realistically, we should just make Darth Jar Jar the unbeatable meta. You get him if you dare say the prequels are better than the OT.
  • Nihion wrote: »
    Hey! Welcome. I'd like to propose that we reset the game back to how it was at launch, then do this all over again exactly the same. I think that would be neat. Let's make it happen folks!

No. All my hard work would be wasted.

But realistically, we should just make Darth Jar Jar the unbeatable meta. You get him if you dare say the prequels are better than the OT.

I think I would prefer being burned at the stake, than have an invincible Jar Jar.
  • Maybe they sent @CG_SBCrumb to the same "retreat" @CG_RyDiggs went to?

I was @CG_RyDiggs back! At least getting insulted and picking on the most random threads to fight over was SOMETHING. All we have now is abandoned threads and a lot of NOTHING.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Ebbda
    261 posts Member
    Me, again, lol.

Here's something that would be amazingly handy to have in game: 24hr war log.

When you get your currency for your dailies (8:30pm) you also receive a log of battles on offense and defense for the day in both arenas. It's a guessing game if you've either managed to defend and not move or a case of your shard has taken a nap for the day. Ships currently I have zero clue if I'm dropping because the team composition needs adjusting or if I've been hit a dozen times and failed to hold a couple. Having knowledge on this would help evaluate if a player should consider altering.

I'm not suggesting full replays of attacks/defense but a few stats that would enable us to take the information and make a more sound judgement on what steps to take.

Thanks for your time :smile:
  • Who is this crumb guy? Apparently he thinks he is managing the SWGOH reddit community.