Removing buff "Retribution" - Kylo still counters after

I've tried numerous times to use either QGJ or Teebo to remove Kylo Ren's "Retribution" buff. It works, but then he counters after it's been removed.

This should be corrected.
ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ ︵ DOE

Replies

• Agreed, I find it quite annoying when he still counters and puts a debuff on my character. +1
    ARK - Alliance Of Rebel Knights | Editor & Graphics Designer | https://swgoh.gg/u/panna/
  • I´m not quite sure if this is a bug. Cause, when you hit, he still got this buff, so for this one hit, he fights back. After that the buff is gone. So i think it´s the way it should be.
  • I´m not quite sure if this is a bug. Cause, when you hit, he still got this buff, so for this one hit, he fights back. After that the buff is gone. So i think it´s the way it should be.
    Wouldn't think so, the action of hitting him, if successful in removing the buff, should then null the buff as his "retaliation" would then be gone. I guess I can see that situation either way. I would hope it was meant to be removed. That's kind of a waste if it doesn't remove the buff and all its perks. Good post and reply!
    Use the force Luke.... and get rid of that stupid musket.