Qol request

Aluxtu
420 posts Member
I know we have gotten a lot of great stuff, this qol request I believe would be semi simple to code but if you consider making assigned squads for specific areas of the game that would be great. For example when I launch the Sith raid and go to select a squad I would see my Sith teams. Or allow us to assign labels to squads and then filter them based on what squads we need. And as always a squad edit button in character selection screen would be nice. Thank you for considering these and for all the great work you guys do.

Replies

• It's already in the game, pay more attention
  • Aluxtu
    420 posts Member
    It's already in the game, pay more attention

They allow us to have squads but when I go to Sith raid I see all of my squads. When you have a huge roster and tons of squads trying to quickly assign my Sith p1 teams versus my tb and tw teams gets tedious.
  • Semi
    133 posts Member
    Where have you been the last few months ? Team preset and character filter are there......
    Create a tab for each event or raid and build your team.
    You can build your TW team too so it takes 5 min to deploy your defense.
  • Aluxtu
    420 posts Member
    I'm talking about sorting my preset squads. Please read more carefully. Having 5 different teams for each phase of Sith raid plus tb preset teams plus tw preset teams, plus different arena preset teams, all under the same teams tab, and unable to edit them without launching as if I am going to attack, is just tedious. This wouldn't need to be a priority it would just be nice. I realize people who only use 5 different teams on EVERYTHING don't need this.
  • Aluxtu
    420 posts Member
    Nevermind I figured it out. That's my bad and embarrassing. So lets just say a way to access my squads without acting like I'm going to launch a battle.