Mobile gamer blurred a new character in recent video

Atticon
30 posts Member
So I was thinking maybe we can all speculate who it could be from what I could tell it's a short name and it's only one word so it's not going to be anybody like General Kenobi or scavenger Rey kind of thing it's just one word two based off the new movies or what has already come out or what we've been asking for what does everyone think it could be

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Didn't see the vid. Could you tell what type of attack(s) the toon had? Light saber, blaster, AOEs...
  • What are you talking about?
  • Atticon
    30 posts Member
    In mobilegamers video https://youtu.be/9QTBNqbN13A look at 8:10 look at the bottom left he blurred out the new characters name.
  • Atticon
    30 posts Member
    Then at 9:30 he opens the chat and blurred out the whole chat log
  • Ohhhhhh so interesting :D
  • That came off as sarcastic but it's not
  • Maybe the droid L337 from the new solo movie
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Master Jedi Luke?
  • Atticon
    30 posts Member
    Maybe the droid L337 from the new solo movie

That is possible
  • Atticon
    30 posts Member
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Master Jedi Luke?

Too long it's a short name if you look at nightsisters zombie or Jedi training Rey their names are a lot longer this one seems to just be one
  • It’s only a short name so I’m really hoping its Qi’Ra. L3 would also be awesome.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Wow, but seriously that is the least helpful speculation building point ever..... ok we know they have a short (ish) name...

Do we know when the video was made? It could have been bossk.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Wow, but seriously that is the least helpful speculation building point ever..... ok we know they have a short (ish) name...

After ship 2.0 ;)
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »

After ship 2.0 ;)

That's not necessarily true, they have access to stuff before it is released, to make footage and stuff like that.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    good catch, but too little information to get excited.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Oh yeah, i know that. But in this case it would be odd. Since they both released videos *after 1 day* of ships 2.0.
    Think about it, they were probably testing the new ships in these 24 hours, that they hadn't gotten access to already, that's why the delay in getting videos out.
    All speculation though.

• There is ALWAYS a character in development. All this indicates is that, there's a new character in development.

I will contend speculation is fun, so I'm going to go with it being Qi'ra
  • Rebel_yell wrote: »
    There is ALWAYS a character in development. All this indicates is that, there's a new character in development.

I will contend speculation is fun, so I'm going to go with it being Qi'ra

called it
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    58398j0zr4i4.jpg

Hhhmmmm.....
  • Kyno wrote: »
    58398j0zr4i4.jpg

Hhhmmmm.....

You cutoff the part where it shows how long it's actually been posted which was only 1 hour ago even though it says 8 AM. Don't rob me of my moment!