Empire Basic Training Event - TFP shards show incorrect #

Crowny
273 posts Member
In the Empire Basic Training event the number of shards you can get from a character shows 8 from every Empire character except TIE Fighter Pilot, which shows 14. I have received TFP shards in 2 different tiers and each time I received only 6 shards. I assumed 14 was a visual error, but also assumed you would receive 8 shards, which all of the other characters show and award. It's only a couple of shards, but that is shard shop currency that everyone is missing out on thanks to this "bug"

Replies

• Danoris
    51 posts Member
    It isn’t a bug. I just beat tier 1 of the empire training and received 14 tfp shards, some ally points, and 150k credits. I was confused about winning so many (I didn’t look at the rewards before playing the event), but was still happy about it.
  • I’d guess you're guaranteed 6 TFP shards and can then get 8 of anyone listed, including TFP.
  • Crowny
    273 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    These responses make no sense. Russian bots? These low post members are experts on glitches that other people experience?
  • How do the responses not make sense? The listed amount of shards is just the maximum you can get not what you are guaranteed to get. Just like the Ship Ability challenge lists 2 Zetas but you can get 0-2 when you do the event.
  • Crowny
    273 posts Member
    How do the responses not make sense? The listed amount of shards is just the maximum you can get not what you are guaranteed to get. Just like the Ship Ability challenge lists 2 Zetas but you can get 0-2 when you do the event.

https://imgur.com/gallery/SoGd8yf

Why does TFP show a different number of shards than the others
  • Crowny wrote: »
    How do the responses not make sense? The listed amount of shards is just the maximum you can get not what you are guaranteed to get. Just like the Ship Ability challenge lists 2 Zetas but you can get 0-2 when you do the event.

https://imgur.com/gallery/SoGd8yf

Why does TFP show a different number of shards than the others

Because they felt like TFP having a higher max? Anyways I just got 14 TFP shards from the tier 2 event.
  • Danoris
    51 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    My low post count doesn’t automatically make me a Russian bot. I usually don’t log in much but just read posts. I’m ftp, so don’t see a need to brag about beating every encounter. Hope your luck is better on future drops.