Empire of degenerates! 2 guild Empire

Chrislee004
96 posts Member
edited May 2018
Hello. We recently started a 2 guild group known as the Empire of degenerates. Our two guilds are Guild of Degenerate Skum (GODS) and Blue Saber Addicts (BSA).
I am an officer of BSA and leader of GODS in my alt. We share a server on discord and every member can actively seek advice from both guilds or talk only in the guild channels. We are usually full but idle players come and go. Message me for a spot in GODS and I'll make it happen. BSA mostly recruits from GODS after you prove yourself.

GODS GP 40 mil
https://swgoh.gg/g/38796/guild-of-degenerate-skum/
Requirements: level 75

BSA GP 93 mil
https://swgoh.gg/g/9392/blue-saber-addicts/
Requirements: level 85, 1.5 mil GP, DT- RJT-NS squads

Our discord server: https://discord.gg/ds9zPMp
Hop in and say you're a recruit. We will find the right guild for you.

I have line but I only use it for recruiting. Message me there is you wish to speak about recruitment: chrislee004

Empire of Degeneates rules:

* Discord a must

* swgoh.gg account a must

* Be an active member

* Accumulate 600 raid tickets daily. Tell an officer if stuff comes up and you can't.

* Participate in all TW/TB/Raids

* BSA Rancor Pit Raid – take a zero first 24 hours. Starts at 1PM CST
* BSA HAAT Raid – take a zero first 24 hours. Starts at 6PM CST
* BSA Sith Raid – 5 hits daily until is defeated

* GODS Rancor Pit Raid – take a zero first 24 hours. Starts at 1:00PM CST
* GODS HAAT Raid – Only zylos and CLS p1.
* GODS Sith Raid – 5 hits daily until is defeated less
Post edited by Chrislee004 on

Replies

• wildirish
    199 posts Member
    1xmu5f3viv9e.jpg
  • Officer in GoDS... Great guild, fun and helpful people always jumpin!
  • I'm removing about 10 idle players for GoDS in the near future. If you got a group we can hit 50 mil soon
  • Bsa is a 90 mil guild looking for 2 ACTIVE members preferably 1.7m gp and up with jtr or farming for jtr...both guilds are very active and communicate..we have strong strategies for every aspect of the game.
  • BSA is looking to replace 2 less active players. 90 mil guild. Required to have 1.7 mil GP. Farming JTR or already have JTR, NS, or DT squads for sith raid.
  • BSA is a 93 mil guild looking for a 2m gp player.
  • Bsa..94 mil gp guild needing 1 more member...please be active and communicate.
  • Gods is full. The 94 million GP guild BSA needs 1. One of our 2.3 million GP players left. Looking to fill the hole. Must be active and meet the above requirements.
  • GoDS had 3 people quit. Looking for 80+ players.
    They demanded the guild sit back on pit so they can place higher....extrememely selfish players. If they didnt quit I would have kicked them. We want team players not selfish players. We lost 3 level 85s over a million GP each. Looking to fill the huge gap.
  • Looking for 4 now in GoDS 80+ level.

Looking for 1 now in BSA level 85 with either JTR or troopers. 1.7 mil GP higher. We end T5 sith in about 3 days or less. Moving to t6 soon. Hopefully next JTR even we can start pushing HSR!
  • wildirish
    199 posts Member
    d6uslnjad876.jpg

Looking for 4 now in GoDS 80+ level.
  • Looking for 1 now in BSA level 85 with either JTR or troopers. 1.7 mil GP higher. T6 Sith right now. Next JTR even we can start pushing HSR!