How many women are here? (Anonymous poll)

Replies

• Someone called me 'she' because I have a female profile pic. I'm a guy, doesn't bother me.
    Ouchie wrote: »
    slmcmr wrote: »
    Why would you need an anonymous poll. Are some people asshamed of their gender? I'm a male btw

Women may want to remain silently women online, otherwise they get hounded by guys who think all girl gamers are single and look like this:

I-game-sexy-girl-8.jpg

Nice joysticks.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Telaan wrote: »
    In skeptical of any result here due to this simple fact:

- the Internet is where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents.

lol
    mighty chlorians
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Someone called me 'she' because I have a female profile pic. I'm a guy, doesn't bother me.

I'll say this, in the two weeks I've been on here I've had at least 3 inappropriate PMs sent my way!

• Ouchie wrote: »
    Someone called me 'she' because I have a female profile pic. I'm a guy, doesn't bother me.

I'll say this, in the two weeks I've been on here I've had at least 3 inappropriate PMs sent my way!

Really?

That so sad.

Time to name and shame?
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member

Really?

That so sad.

It is what it is. Very easy to delete and ignore! :-)
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member

Time to name and shame?

Not only name and shame, but also the content of the PMs. Then we can measure the level of e-desperation.
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    No, I wouldn't do that. It's not that big of a deal. They're already deleted anyway and I didn't even look at them long enough to remember the names reliably.

Plus, it's hard to tell who is trying to be offensive vs. someone who is just being "edgy" with their humor and taking it too far.

BUT!!! Getting back to the whole point of the thread... WOW! There are a LOT more guys here! Crazy!!!
  • I will change my response on a daily basis as I am gender fluid.
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Male, as advertised.
    And agree, you getting inappropriate PM's is really ridiculous. What people won't do and say when they're just anonymous pixels.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Voted for my wife. Top 10 and undefeated GW streak. Glad she's on board, makes spending on games much easier, lol!

Btw, she plays the game but she's not 'here' on the forums.

Dont publish. please! I meant everything I said.

If you are going to shoot, shoot, don't talk - Tuco Ramirez
  • 133 men so far and only 18 women!
    133 men so far and only 18 women!

Well it is Star Wars.
  • I don't believe genders exist.

Pretty sure it is just the plumbing you were born with. Nothing discriminatory about that.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Its legit

n1xRDQV.jpg
  • Its legit

n1xRDQV.jpg

**** that stormtrooper is hot!
    She shot at my heart and didn't miss :blush:
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • jeremyj26 wrote: »
    I don't believe genders exist.

Pretty sure it is just the plumbing you were born with. Nothing discriminatory about that.

Lol I was poking jovially at SJW's
  • Its legit

n1xRDQV.jpg

Oh c'mon. I'm calling ****. Stormtrooper shots never hit. EVER!
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
    Why would you need an anonymous poll. Are some people asshamed of their gender? I'm a male btw

Women may want to remain silently women online, otherwise they get hounded by guys who think all girl gamers are single and look like this:

I-game-sexy-girl-8.jpg
    Somehow I missed this poll. I agree guys tend to think they look like the female pictured, when in actuality it's more like this.
    seida_viral_photo.jpg
  • I like it.

I love it.

I don't fear you Bentwookie!
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member

I-game-sexy-girl-8.jpg
    Somehow I missed this poll. I agree guys tend to think they look like the female pictured, when in actuality it's more like this.
    seida_viral_photo.jpg

Seriously? And just what, pray tell, made you pick that picture @Widget_gaget ?
  • The Tomb Raider costume. It's actually more relevant to gaming than the photo you posted of the girl that first touched a controller during the photo shoot.
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Yeah, the Tomb Raider costume, sure.

Don't be coy. What else made you pick it?
  • Telaan wrote: »
    In skeptical of any result here due to this simple fact:

- the Internet is where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents.

I lol'ed... @ work....

I choose the Red Pill.
  • Jsnazz
    349 posts Member
    So much good jokes.... how about those good looking girls on the above without their heavy make up on? I bet they look like a guy ; )
    Yeah, the Tomb Raider costume, sure.

Don't be coy. What else made you pick it?
    wait. who is being coy here? there was an underlying objective to they photo you posted, as there was for mine, although for opposite effect.
  • Shame the poll is anonymous or I would've voted "I am not defined by a duality of gender" just for giggles.
    Sadly, I'm just another male. :disappointed:
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride

I-game-sexy-girl-8.jpg
    seida_viral_photo.jpg

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I'm in tears :lol:
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Its legit

n1xRDQV.jpg

Oh c'mon. I'm calling ****. Stormtrooper shots never hit. EVER!

Nnnggghhhhh okay she missed and I jumped in.front of the.shot cause :love: