How many women are here? (Anonymous poll)

Replies

• Shame the poll is anonymous or I would've voted "I am not defined by a duality of gender" just for giggles.
    Sadly, I'm just another male. :disappointed:

Tumblr says I'm cisgender.
    I don't even know what that is
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Ouchie wrote: »
    slmcmr wrote: »
    Why would you need an anonymous poll. Are some people asshamed of their gender? I'm a male btw

Women may want to remain silently women online, otherwise they get hounded by guys who think all girl gamers are single and look like this:

I-game-sexy-girl-8.jpg
    Somehow I missed this poll. I agree guys tend to think they look like the female pictured, when in actuality it's more like this.
    seida_viral_photo.jpg

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I'm in tears :lol:

I'm glad you liked it. It was obviously a joke. A joke is just a joke, except when you play a joke on the joker.
  • I need an option that says I'm offended by this poll asking my gender option ;)
  • I need an option that says I'm offended by this poll asking my gender option ;)

As well you should be. It's just rude. ;)
  • My two pence worth it works both ways doesn't it :*
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    An anonymous poll, by its very definition, does not ask anyone what their specific gender is. It's A N O N Y M O U S.

It's a way to sample the ratio of men to women in the forum.

Thanks for playing!
  • Irina_SoloSkywalker
    14 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Ouchie wrote: »

I'll say this, in the two weeks I've been on here I've had at least 3 inappropriate PMs sent my way!

I always wonder how is it possible to have a "fettish" for people who do certain activities (e.g. playing a game). Playing a certain game is just an activity like any other (e.g. reading a book), it doesn't tell anything about the person who does it. There are even a lot of people who don't like games at all, but still can enjoy a certain game in particular and that doesn't make them "gamers" -I hate that label though haha-.
    Don't get me wrong, I think interests in common are a plus, but only if you were previously attracted to someone. Uh, I think I wrote a bit too much (? sorry :B
    An anonymous poll, by its very definition, does not ask anyone what their specific gender is. It's A N O N Y M O U S.

It's a way to sample the ratio of men to women in the forum.

Thanks for playing!
    I am a women, married 2 kids.
    Play SWGoH and Smite.
    Loves to go off-roading in my F150 FX4.
  • For what it's worth I'm male I apologise in advance B)
  • Ouchie is probably a top model. I'm not joking, just an intuition.
    Team Instinct - #1 PvP Powerhouse, dedicated with the strongest compassion to dominate.
  • Ouchie is overreacting about the 3 inappropriate PM's. I mean I only asked her number and when she refused I may have resorted to name calling.

Still, her fault for not giving it to me.

(you can still give it to me btw)

I'll say this, in the two weeks I've been on here I've had at least 3 inappropriate PMs sent my way!

I always wonder how is it possible to have a "fettish"
    [...]

Apparently certain people are attracted to silent dudes with cool suits and helmets. :wink:
    Oh snap, I only just realized the similarities... some say he's a bounty hunter, others say his bones are reinforced with Mandalorian steel, all we know is... he's called the Stig's Star Wars cousin.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Ouchie is overreacting about the 3 inappropriate PM's. I mean I only asked her number and when she refused I may have resorted to name calling.

@InternetSwag why u asking dude's phone number?
    You ok bro?

@InternetSwag why u asking dude's phone number?
    You ok bro?

• Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    I am not a dude!!! Sheesh!

And @InternetSwag , my number is 1-800-378-4342.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member

Don't lie. It's 555-867-5309.
  • Telaan wrote: »

Don't lie. It's 555-867-5309.

Is that you Jenny?
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    No one will ever figure out what the number I posted is!
    No one will ever figure out what the number I posted is!

I know I know ;)

Last night your number started with a 6 and ended with a 9. :wink:
  • 1-800-druidia. What do I win?
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
  • Finally! I never win anything, I swear! 6hee915.gif

@InternetSwag
    His number is more like 1-800-IAM CAIT

@InternetSwag
    His number is more like 1-800-IAM CAIT

Caitlyn Jenner reference? :worried:
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    seida_viral_photo.jpg
    This is Angelina in Tomb Raider, isnt it? :lol:

@Topic: i wonder about every single "girl" here ... lol ... i dont even know 1 single female starwars-fan in real life (the weird thing behind the monitor).
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Achilles wrote: »
    ]

@Topic: i wonder about every single "girl" here ... lol ... i dont even know 1 single female starwars-fan in real life (the weird thing behind the monitor).

This is the original actress they chose. They had to replace her with Angelina due to injury. The original title was "Laura Croft: Fridge raider" but they obviously changed it to fit the new cast. The original mock up graphics: 6601449_700b_v2.jpg

• Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Achilles wrote: »
    seida_viral_photo.jpg

My son is named Anakin, so here's one REAL female Star Wars fan right here.
    Achilles wrote: »
    seida_viral_photo.jpg

I dated a girl who was die hard into Star Wars. No less than once a month we had to watch all the episodes. She was fanatical about it.

@Ouchie I believe the force is strong in you. Pay no mind to the others.
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Hm, im not even sure, if this name would be allowed to use here in my country. Our registry office has rules, you have to choice "real" names, which are in use already. (Made to protect children from parents, who wants to name them Lucifer, Judas, Pinocchio, Cinderella, or something that kind).
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.