do you think we wouldn't notice?

Blark
1 posts Member
edited May 2018
Double drops??( If you’re just going to ‘double’ drops whilst quartering the drop rate, don’t even bother.

Standard EA nonsense.

Replies

• swgohfan29
    1147 posts Member
    Standard bad luck. Move along
  • Athusk
    348 posts Member
    How are you sure they quartered the drop rate? 3 sims is not a large enough sample size to justify so, neither is 20 sims.

Drop rates did not change
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Small sample size.

The enemy of an educated statistical analysis.
  • Blark
    1 posts Member
    If you don’t think they mess with the drop rates to make more money when they do these events, I’m not sure you ever took your tin foil hat off in the first place
  • TVF
    36578 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    And yet I got 1 reinforcement ability out of 2 sims the other day. Cantina 6A 50% drop rate confirmed.

CG didn't think I'd notice, but I'm wily like that.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • swgohfan29
    1147 posts Member
    Also, double drops started like 12 hours ago, and no one has complained about it yet. So even if they did, no one noticed.

What is more likely

1. You got Bad RNG
    2. CG Nerfed the drop rate, and the entire forum, of which 70% is attacking CG over ships 2.0 decided to ignore a decrease in drop rate.
  • My drop rates today are legit. Which is nice because yesterday I went 0-24 on Holdo, MT, and Sion.
  • FailingCrab
    1155 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    I have a guildie who's gotten 80 vet shards today.
    Post edited by Kyno on
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    Small sample size.

This. People have done research and tracked data during double drop events. The drop rates are unchanged as compared to "normal".

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    Blark wrote: »
    If you don’t think they mess with the drop rates to make more money when they do these events, I’m not sure you ever took your tin foil hat off in the first place

If you do think they do mess with the drop rates during the double drops, maybe your whole head is made out of tin foil.

I simmed 20 Cantina battles today and got 16 Acolyte shards. **** CG for messing with the drop rates.
  • Those who boast about " small sample size " must be unwilling to admit that CG is about making money first and foremost. CG has been pulling tricks ever since the game was released and lowering drop rates during double drops seems right up their ally
  • Those who boast about " small sample size " must be unwilling to admit that CG is about making money first and foremost. CG has been pulling tricks ever since the game was released and lowering drop rates during double drops seems right up their ally

Ah yes, the “I have no evidence but it feels right” argument. Nice.

I track my drop rates during double drops because I’m a crazy person and I’m pulling at 45% right now not including the extra shards. Guess CG just likes me more than you
  • swgohfan29
    1147 posts Member
    Those who boast about " small sample size " must be unwilling to admit that CG is about making money first and foremost. CG has been pulling tricks ever since the game was released and lowering drop rates during double drops seems right up their ally

Excuse me
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Small sample size.

This. People have done research and tracked data during double drop events. The drop rates are unchanged as compared to "normal".

But one look at this guy's comments in other threads will very quickly reveal he readily admits that CG is about making money first and foremost
  • TVF
    36578 posts Member
    Boast about small sample size? Since when is it boasting to point out something factual?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH