Chat rework is a headache

NIGHTMAN
110 posts Member
IMO way too much going on in that chat box. The icon of the gear request creates a ux with conflicting sizes. Overall it appears very cluttered.

Replies

• Darthpedro
    1175 posts Member
    I've had good luck with creating a seperate channel for chat with everyone it's nice because comments don't get lost in notices about who leveled up who and gear requests.

My only beef is no indicator that shows that someone has posted in one of the other channels so you have to check it manually
  • As much as I didn't care for the donations in the main chat like that, my donations get filled so fast now.
  • I keep getting invites from peeps I've never even met.

With regards to the exchange stuff. Don't think it needs to be that big if at all. Us 7 players aren't that chatty but it'd be nice not to have a giant GIMME in the window.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • TVF
    36575 posts Member
    MisterDerp wrote: »
    This chat thing was a terrible idea from the start -- Discord exists, for one; for two, the WORST part of MSF is how it's constant general chat (and hot ****, does that stuff go off the rails in a hurry). I'm curious who ever asked for more options for this?

I did. I wanted the ability to send PMs in-game to guild members that don't use Discord. It works. Perfectly worthwhile tradeoff.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH