Scoundrimals > Pheonix

I have my Phoenix all 7*, at least g10, and couple Zetas.

Since the new hanbacca release I have been playing around with different scoundrel synergies and found that an all animal scoundrel team, scoundrimals, equates to a team that is pretty much identical to Phoenix, only they do it better.

Can't wait for territory wars.

Clonechew lead
Bossk
Vanchew
Vetchew
Gammorean Guard

4 tanks, but still hit harder than Phoenix overall.

Replies

• BaseDeltaZero
    59 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    I'd like to see this in action
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    They aren't animals, you specist pig.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    gamm guard !! The real GG !
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • I tested it in hard cantina nodes to farm vetchew, and auto'd g.w..... can't fully test them until territory war.
  • M_L
    469 posts Member
    do love how CWChewie's lead is now at least useful for the sake of some other toon
  • Vanchew actually makes gramguard fun, because he keeps countering, smacking on dt's, and regaining protection, vanchew's mini leader ability is what gg was missing to be a decent tank.
  • Vanchew actually makes gramguard fun, because he keeps countering, smacking on dt's, and regaining protection, vanchew's mini leader ability is what gg was missing to be a decent tank.

Does Vandy maintain enough buffs? Slap Master's Training on him, and you can forget about it.

Does Vandy maintain enough buffs? Slap Master's Training on him, and you can forget about it.

Yes, clonechew's lead gives him a defense up if he is targeted first, otherwise he will gain prepared after his first turn.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Yeah. I run CWC Vandor Vet Chewie, Vet Han and Storm Han. This is a very strong team that is hard to kill. Been testing them since Vandor was released and I love them.
    Wish I had GG.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Also tested VanChew with Bossk lead BH. That works really well too. Ill probably keep them separate for two teams, but VanChew + Bossk zeta lead would be pretty bonkers.
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    VonZant wrote: »
    Also tested VanChew with Bossk lead BH. That works really well too. Ill probably keep them separate for two teams, but VanChew + Bossk zeta lead would be pretty bonkers.

Bossk's skill only effect your BHs...
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    They aren't animals, you specist pig.

There's a PT-related quote I thought of here, but I refuse to acknowledge it out loud.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    VonZant wrote: »

Bossk's skill only effect your BHs...

Yes I know, but Vandors effects all the BH because they are all scoundrels too.