Three items this game still needs desperately....

1. An Arena practice mode - I know GW was supposed to simulate this, but it did a poor job because it was random and not indicative of the types of people you would encounter on your shard. I would like to try different teams/strats, but I don't want to spend a month's salary on crystals just to practice. (this probably should extent to ships too)
2. For the love of God, add a Ally Points multi-sim option. Seriously...
3. Gear exchange - For those who have 5000 or more of a useless gear piece, add a gear exchange shop where we can convert them into other gear purchasing currencies. Either this or better balance what you give out in rewards.

Replies

• 1. Apparently from devs research and whatnot, it would be too time consuming and no one would be intetested (then they introduce titles where you can't sim and have to battle??)
    2. Already have something along the lines of a multi tiered system, won't be doing a multi pull stop asking.
    3. Probably won't happen.. for reasons.?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    1. Would be kinda cool, but once it's not new anymore you probably won't use it that often anyway. Just buy refreshes in arena ;)
    2. Yes please, i was expecting it this update tbh
    3. Nah, not necessary. It's not like you'll get a good price for your excess gear anyway if it will ever get introduced
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    1. The Avenue being reviewed for this is a rework of the GW table to be selectable teams from you allies and guildmates.
    2. Not happening, the amount of ally points is too high and they are looking at making a more expensive version with more valuable gear.
    3. Would be nice but maybe an up cycle of gear would be better, either way the exchange rate will be brutal.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    1. The Avenue being reviewed for this is a rework of the GW table to be selectable teams from you allies and guildmates.
    2. Not happening, the amount of ally points is too high and they are looking at making a more expensive version with more valuable gear.
    3. Would be nice but maybe an up cycle of gear would be better, either way the exchange rate will be brutal.

Up cycle is def way better. If we have thousands or something it’s obviously worthless and devs won’t give us anything good for it. But if I could convert 1000 mk4 stun guns into 50 mk5s... now you got something.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    1. These teams would change with the meta, so would be helpful. Should also include allies too.
    2. So what your saying is if i want to spend 500k ally points i have to do nothing but push buttons for three days? That is just the dev being ...... a different opton for better gear would at least be useful
    3. Exchange rate doesnt matter as long as you get something for all these worthless pieces