What will be the future ships meta.

Olddumper
3000 posts Member

What will be the future ships meta. 31 votes

Tarkin and Geo’s
29%
MinowaraTooLOlddumperJasFonzKodnameSwitcherooDarthHanseWombatJediKnightxrayxtals 9 votes
Something else
70%
Gabriel710stumpomanjjkrivSTRIKEBOMBDarthpedrovazelos81GuanIsHereSethRoganNameIceih_SWGEnderGamer87DarthGugelDamba_BaWilGarmaddonAbellaMortRandom9Praveen18MorningfrostStomper 22 votes

Replies

• jjkriv
    429 posts Member
    Something else
    Fact:Biggs isnt going anywhere and hes still a staple,hes just like Rex in arena.
  • Iceih_SWG
    301 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Something else
    jjkriv wrote: »
    Fact:Biggs isnt going anywhere and hes still a staple,hes just like Rex in arena.

He is worse than that, he destroyed Ship arena 1.0 and he will destroy 2.0 too.
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    Tarkin and Geo’s
    Biggs is good but between Geo Spy and Geo Soldier he cant tank their DPS. Biggs is coming off the bench. I want to run Geos with Biggs Vader Boba and reaper off the bench. Not sure on order yet.
  • Something else
    Chimaera and Geos
  • Random9
    510 posts Member
    Something else
    DarthGugel wrote: »
    Chimaera and Geos

Chimaera and Geos AND Biggs
  • stumpoman
    442 posts Member
    Something else
    Biggs and anything. took the best tank and made him better
  • Something else
    I'm guessing Geos and Biggs at first, with Sun Fac coming off the bench for the insta-stun. Couple of reinforcements give mass target lock too, which is brutal synergy with Biggs.

I also think there might be a place for Ackbar/Mace in the new ships arena as well. We'll see how that goes, but I'm intrigued by the changes they made to Ackbar (dropped the buff requirement to call assists is the big one I noticed).

~Morningfrost