This is the conversation I have from Help

Botzone1
167 posts Member
edited May 2018
I placed a ticket to EA Help for some missing reward content. These are the pictures I sent
wlsphy.png
156xuvt.png

Missing Gold and Missing character shards

I get an email back saying they would like my Allie code and player id, which I give them.
I sent my allie code and 3 pictures again One was of my player ID and 2 of the above, again.
Reply email:

Thank you for the prompt response.

Please give us a screenshot which shows that you have completed all the 12 battles.

Refer the below articles, how to attach the screenshot:

At this point Mr Deepanshu C.is getting very rude cause Im about to send him the same pictures 3 times.

Here is the response

Thank you for writing us back.

, we have checked your account to confirm the claim. I wish I could help you. Had it been possible for us, I would surely have done that for you.

I appreciate your patience and understanding.

Lastly, for the inconvenience caused to you due to this issue, I would like to offer you 250 crystals, if you agree let us know.

I said 250 crystals does not compensate for 1.2+ million in lost credits, not to mention loss of character shards

Response:
Thank you for writing us back.

I wish I could give you the items. Had it been possible for me, I would surely have done that for you.

Is it so difficult to give my credits? I pay for this game, Im competitive and loosing 1.2+million is a pain