Enough marquees, we need a legendary toon!!

Iy4oy4s
2933 posts Member
As title suggests, it’s time for a legendary toon to make an entrance! Make it happen!!

Replies

• Options
    Would love to see a legendary toon, lots of hearsay about one in August. They haven't fully released all the TLJ characters (as confirmed by Carrie) and the new Solo film is just out. So hopefully they will create one soon, as it would be great to see a legendary toon to aim/target.
  • Turasleon
    179 posts Member
    Options
    The August comments are typically a joke, just as a heads up.
  • yohann269
    375 posts Member
    Options
    what do you think all these marquee toons are for? Legendary Scoundrel inbound
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    Options
    While I am afraid that you can’t afford a legendary toon which will require two or more hard node or legendary event characters :)
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I'm ok without a panic farm right now, allows me to fill in some gaps
  • Options
    Turasleon wrote: »
    The August comments are typically a joke, just as a heads up.

Yeah I gathered as much, although I thought they did release a big character around then previously? Can't remember so I'm probably wrong.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    I'm ok without a panic farm right now, allows me to fill in some gaps

By this logic, there will never be a legendary toon. There’s never a good time unless you are a kraken. Still want a legendary toon. Something more than run of the mill marquees

I was just saying right now.

Too many toons open means when a legendary there is too much work to do.
  • Options
    Besides for a Jedi luke who is worthy of a legendary? But I agree
  • Options
    LS get all the free toons so I’m pretty sure it’s guaranteed to be another LS no matter what.
  • Eman5983
    27 posts Member
    Options
    I hate Marquees with a passion, “Here’s a free 3 star character! Now you just need to spend hundreds of dollars to bring it up to 7 stars!” That doesn’t even include gear, training, or mod costs either. It wouldn’t be so bad if only a few characters came in marquees. Good characters like Darth Sion are understandably in marquees, they are game changing and shouldn’t be available for free. But literally EVERY character comes in a stupid marquee now. Characters like sith maurauder don't need to be blocked by a paywall. It wouldn’t kill CG to throw a average character in the different stores once in a while, we haven’t gotten any additions to arena, cantina, and galactic war shops.

For the love of god, NO MORE MARQUEES!
  • Options
    Why would a legendary require a panic farm? Unless it's a hero's journey and we need a specific set of characters, in which case it wouldn't be legendary.

Btw, I don't see a revenue in legendary characters, as many many people have at least 5 of every faction. They would have to be aimed at newer players
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    Options
    My thing is, some of the marquee characters are rather meh. When I think marquee, I think of something worthwhile. To me, the term marquee has lost its luster in game. It’s okay to release a toon straight f2p every once in a while. Especially if it’s a meh toon.
  • TVF
    36594 posts Member
    Options
    Just ignore any of these toons until they're farmable. Not a big deal.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    Ermm.. Traya isn't legendary, but she is game changing. Let's focus on the toons we have for a while, before releasing back to back metas..