Change Boba Fett's Stance

CaptainRex
2840 posts Member
This is a formal request to change Boba Fett's stance back to how it was. His new stance (The Imperial Super Commando model) is oh so terrible. It looks awkward and unnatural (Arms are supposed to bend!).
Drop a +1 or comment if you agree.
Thanks!
#CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).

Replies

• BrtStlnd
    1094 posts Member
    He looks like he’s .... squatting.
  • K_G0sling
    839 posts Member
    +1 on the stance. Back to the way it was.

And while in the Fett modeling, can we fix his ship AOE as well? Those red things fly everywhere, I feel like *I* have to duck when he fires them off.
  • I prefer this one. The bent over version just looks stupid to me.
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    I prefer this one. The bent over version just looks **** to me.

I originally thought his bent over version was weird, but it grew on me.
    This is more of a "I absolutely hate the Imperial Super Commando stance" (I have no idea why it bugs me so much, but it just looks WRONG!) than an "I loved his original stance" post.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).