Ship Challenges large increase in dificulty

13Next

Replies

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    This thread...it's like Nightsister zombie.... RISE!!
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • I completely agree. I cant beat any tier 2. My team keeps getting better and higher star but it seems that i need the rewards from these challenges just to beat these challenges. Ive now put so much time and resources into my ships but am getting nothing in return. My ships cant get stronger till i can clear t2. To upgrade skills and for creds. Its very frustrating and makes me not want to play.
  • I got to say, everyone saying "just ignore the recommendations" is total **** if you ask me.

I mean COME ON now, how hard is it to fix the label to an accurate statement?

That is the worst kind of lazy **** from a company because its such a ridiculously easy fix & it causes confusion.

Its been over a year since the change & still it hasn't been fixed, for that matter the challenge itself changed.

I'm currently stuck like everyone else, trying to get 5* Capital Ships to open up so I can then use those ships to open up the next tier of challenges & its a joke.

I counted at least 6 if not 7 ships in the 5* Home One challenge v/s the 5 I am limited to in a 4* Home One.

The "recommended 4*" label is a joke, my entire LS fleet is 5*.

Biggs, Ghost, Phantom, Consular, Cas U-Wing.

Everyone is G7-8 and except for the U-Wing crew they are all 5-7* Pilots.

All 4/5-dot Mods at L15, mostly 5-dot.

Its been a HUGE Credits sink & I'm L80 so way past when the event opened up & I can't even dent it.

The Life/Protection bars on the AI ships are insane, I mean, literally 50-100% more than mine at least & they hit like mac trucks.

Honestly, if I ever start a 2nd Acct, I would not bother to invest a single credit into a single LS Ship at all.
    I'd sit at 500+ ranking doing NOTHING for the 2 purchases a day it gets you & only invest in 5 DS Ships & Executrix & do that exclusively for 30 levels then with just those 5 ships I'd shoot to unlock the Zeta challenge & that would be it.

I completely regret the time I've put into LS ships at this point & wouldn't suggest that route to anyone.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    This thread...it's like Nightsister zombie.... RISE!!

@Nikoms565 again!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Deja vu, all over again. :smiley:

Maybe this time they made it harder. :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    I'm going to put this Zombie down for good, as this thread isn't adding anything discussion-worthy with these random necros.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
This discussion has been closed.