Hello Holotable Heroes!
Below you’ll find the content featured in today’s update, 5/25/2018.NEW CHARACTERS
With the release of Solo: A Star Wars story upon us, we are thrilled to bring you the sharp and savvy new addition, Qi’ra. She is a versatile leader that synergizes especially well with the rest of the Solo team.
For more information about her abilities, check out the character kit below:
EVENTSPreparation Perfection III
To the Prepared go the spoils! In Preparation Perfection III learn more about the Prepared mechanic and team up with Qi'ra, a leader who synergizes well with the Solo: A Star Wars Story new characters!
Ships 2.0 Starter Event
- Event begins: May 25th
- Level requirements for event: 20+
- Forced Ally: Qi’ra
Reinforce that Fleet!
In the all new Geonosian Fleet Advanced Tactics event learn about the new Reinforcement update, and start building a powerful Geonosian Fleet. Participating in this event earns shards of Geonosian Characters, Ships, and Reinforcement Ability Materials!
- Tier 1 features a tutorial about the new Reinforcement system.
- Tier 2 features a full forced squad of Geonosian Ships and awards Blueprints of those ships each time you win to help you get started on a powerful Geonosian Fleet!
- Tier 3 requires you to bring your own ships, but awards the new Reinforcement Ability Materials!
TUESDAY GUILD ACTIVITY UPDATE
- Event begins: May 26th, will return every Monday until Late June (see the June Calendar)
- Level requirements for event: 60+
The Tuesday Guild Activity has been changed from Galactic War Battles to Spend Energy!
Spending energy in Light Side, Dark Side, Cantina and Fleet battles will now count toward the Tuesday Guild Activity!FLEET ARENA REWARDS UPDATE
The Fleet Arena crystal rewards have been expanded to celebrate the Ships update! Ranks #26 - #50 will now receive a crystal payout. Prepare your fleets for victory!PACKS AND BUNDLESHeist: Qi’ra Pack
Purchase the Heist: Qi'ra Pack to power up Qi'ra!
This high-utility Attacker works well with her Scoundrel allies and can contribute to devastating combos using the all-new Preparation ability.
Each pack guarantees at least 5 shards for Qi’ra and may drop up to 330 SHARDS!
Date available: May 25th
Maximum # purchases: None
Minimum Level requirements: 20+Heist: Qi’ra Bundle
- Qi’ra (x30)
- XP Training Droids
- Ability Mats
Date available: May 25th
Maximum # purchases: 1
Minimum Level requirements: 20+KNOWN ISSUES
- We are aware of an issue where the title “Vader’s Fist” is available for players to select even though they have yet to claim the title reward from the achievement. We are investigating how to correct this issue and will keep you updated on our progress.
SHIPS AI NOTE"We know there have been some questions around how the AI handles calling in Reinforcements during Ship battles and wanted to shed some light on how it works. Due to the importance of board presence and the new Reinforcement Abilities, the Reinforcement AI will prioritize Fleet survivability first. Then, it checks battlefield conditions to determine if a heal or dispel (ally or enemy) is needed. Finally, offense-oriented ships will be called if the other options are not available. In an instance where more than one ship can fulfill any of the same conditions, it will call the ship in the left-most reinforcement slot first." @CG_CMandellorian
- The Emperor hologram now displays correctly in CC-2224’s (Cody) hand during his special ability animation.
- Corrected repetitive wording in Ships 3v3 Launch Bundle description.
- Fixed an issue with Rebel Roundup Tier 2 & 3 not properly respecting unit star-rarity requirements. Tier 2 now correctly requires 5-Star units, and the Bonus Tier now correctly requires 7-Star units
- Fixed an issue in Capital Ship Challenges Tier IV where players would receive a “Minimum Unit Requirements” error message despite having all required ships.
- Multi-Sim for Ship Challenges is no longer available before earning 3-Stars on the new Ship Ability Materials Tier IV Challenge.
See you on the Holotables!<<MEGATHREAD>>