Missing TB rewards...

I gave it well over the “few hours” they said it would be. Other guild members have received their rewards yet I haven’t. Are others likewise missing their rewards?

Replies

• Yes I to have not received the rewards and my team mates have.
  • Same, nothing yet....
  • DEATHCOYOTE
    977 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Many in my guild likewise haven’t received any rewards yet. Is this expected? The majority of my guild have already received theirs but several of us haven’t. Tried closing the game, even deleting and redownloading it. Nothing.
    Post edited by DEATHCOYOTE on
  • Yeah; there are about 4/5 of us in our guild that did not and have not received our rewards. All others in the guild got them at the same time...I’m very skeptical “waiting it out” is going to solve the problem.
  • This kind of stuff gets old man. Disappearing mods, missing raid rewards and now missing TB rewards.
  • And they are still missing for Empire Prime
  • Miffed
    29 posts Member
    Same. Nothing here on 2 separate accounts.
  • No rewards for me either.
  • It would be nice to see some of the improved communication those spoke of.
  • DEATHCOYOTE
    977 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    I would rather have just done the stupid TB and not been screwed for days till they decided to fix it.
  • Fantastic! A TW starts and I can’t even upgrade my toons because they screwed up Tb rewards. This is rediculous.
  • Can't upgrade toons while others have unfair advantage, losing pace with guild store due to missing credits while others aren't, their gains compound over time while my stagnancy doesn't. I spend money weekly in this game. This is really unacceptable to be artificially put behind like this.
  • And how about having less crystals during double drops?!?!
  • And how about having less crystals during double drops?!?!

I second this, with those crystals I could have gotten two node and energy refreshments - during double drops potentially allowing me to upgrade one of the 20 energy toons such as Sion.
    Obviously, during double drops the time value of crystals is immense and those who have not received them should be compensated accordingly (not with 4 Clone Wars Chewbacca shards).
  • Tarugo91
    294 posts Member
    I still have no DSTB rewards.
  • BamWrath
    242 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    And how about having less crystals during double drops?!?!

I second this, with those crystals I could have gotten two node and energy refreshments - during double drops potentially allowing me to upgrade one of the 20 energy toons such as Sion.
    Obviously, during double drops the time value of crystals is immense and those who have not received them should be compensated accordingly (not with 4 Clone Wars Chewbacca shards).
    Won't happen. The Devs don't give a crap calling in tickets is a useless venture. Like when I called in a ticket back when they were giving 7 star rey for buying google cards...didn't get that either!!!
  • Well it’s tuesday... anyone taking bets on if we get our rewards finally?
  • Now we have to wait till Friday? Anyone have any updated info?
  • Told to wait till Friday-Sunday it even longer as they have no eta. Was compensated 70 crystals for me inconvenience. Contact EA support and request a call back. This is unexpectable. Horrible customer service and even worse communication. Told to post here but doubt it won’t get moved
  • Got em! One buddy I know still hasn’t received anything.