Next CLS Event

I know the next CLS event is still months away but does anyone know if the R2D2 event will still happen after again or if it will actually be before?

Replies

• The r2 event normally happens before but this time the cls event wasn’t just after it so I wonder when it is coming…my guess would be, in July or if not in September, but that is just my opinion!
  • Beasthunt
    53 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    I'm hoping soon, myself. I finally beat the R2 event this go. I badly want Thrawn but I'm so far away from having Pheonix Squad ready. I should have not ignored them all of this time....lol.

Jedi Ray....lol. Another year, maybe. So hopefully I can nail this CLS event this time. Phase 3 destroyed my soul last event.
  • Gcdevil
    153 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    R2 is scheduled for end of June

LEGENDARY – THE DARING DROID
    Starts: June 28
    Ends: July 4
  • YKMisfit
    730 posts Member
    Yeah, I expect it to come sometime in early July, right after the next R2 event at the end of next month. I was actually expecting it in June because of the R2 event on May 4th and the fact that it was last held in March.
  • Gcdevil wrote: »

We will see how accurate that calendar is soon.
  • Ephran
    499 posts Member
    They said it'll be 3-4 months after the last one, so he'll either be back in June or July.
  • sigsig
    234 posts Member
    Gcdevil wrote: »

What do you mean? Why the a game changer put out a bad calendar?
  • sigsig wrote: »

Why would the game changers have the calendar first? Personally if I were a developer, I would post my own stuff before I let another party do it.
  • sigsig
    234 posts Member
    sigsig wrote: »

Why would the game changers have the calendar first? Personally if I were a developer, I would post my own stuff before I let another party do it.

Because they are obviously giving exclusives to game changers. It's been going on for the past couple months now.
  • sigsig wrote: »

Because they are obviously giving exclusives to game changers. It's been going on for the past couple months now.

As true as that is, letting them release the calendar first seems ****. Plus the calendar is subject to change at any time.
  • Dxtrinc
    210 posts Member
    R2 came in May as a celebration of May The 4th. It was outside of it's regular timing. I'm glad R2/CLS is pushed back cause I need an extra couple weeks to 7* Leia lol
  • Wardai
    252 posts Member

As true as that is, letting them release the calendar first seems ****. Plus the calendar is subject to change at any time.

Supposedly it’s a compromise for the calendar coming early and supporting someone who helps advertise their game. Don’t 100% quote me on that :smile:
  • Ceno
    8 posts Member
    You guys think cls will come with r2 this time? ClS and Rey are only a weeks notice still.
  • I am sure they are coming with their droids this month because if they dont we would have r2 3 months in row and bb8 2 months in row
  • Ceno
    8 posts Member
    there is logic in that. But u never know
  • Ceno wrote: »
    there is logic in that. But u never know

Yeah but there are multiple reasons for them to come now. Still I just hope they are now because I'm ready and I want my work to pay off :D