For real, why do arrow mods with primaries other than speed exist?

Come on. No one has ever asked for a crit avoidance or accuracy arrow. Just did the Qi'Ra event and got an arrow that wasn't speed. Useless

Replies

• Vice_torn
    493 posts Member
    I have a Protection Arrow mod with 22 Speed secondary... Very useful on the right toon.

Tanks do not need uber speed. Sion can be a Beast under EP lead with the right mods, even with low speed. Some prefer lower speed on their tanks.
  • Vendi1983
    2729 posts Member
    Vice_torn wrote: »
    I have a Protection Arrow mod with 22 Speed secondary... Very useful on the right toon.

Tanks do not need uber speed. Sion can be a Beast under EP lead with the right mods, even with low speed. Some prefer lower speed on their tanks.

I have Ashoka with a 5-dot critical avoidance arrow. And my Royal guard. Keeps her from losing her uniques and keeps him alive much longer. Don't need him fast just need him to be a sponge. If I could get a protection arrow with speed secondary that'd be sweet too.
  • leef
    11219 posts Member
    Well, 95% if not more of the mods i farm and even some that i buy are useless... so there's that.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Vendi1983
    2729 posts Member
    Not totally useless. Get a couple grand for most when you sell them.
  • TVF
    9359 posts Member
    Because if everything in the game was useful you'd quickly have all the things and there'd be no point in playing anymore.
  • Yeah, I understand what yall are saying, my mod woes continue. Of the many mods farmed during this double drop weekend, I have exactly one mod with a speed secondary. +3.