Could we get small rewards failing raid but beating some phases ?

Jos33680
122 posts Member
My previous post disapearedso let's try again.

We are testing heroic sith raid but fail in phase 3.

Could it be possible to get small rewards in this case ? (Few guild coins for example)

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    I don't mind if they did reward a few coins per cleared phase, but why even ask? Just take the loss on the chin and try again. Asking for rewards for failing seems a bit... i don't know the right word for it.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    The word is "greedy."

Failing heroic comes with the territory. If you don't want to do something that has a possibility of granting no rewards, don't do it until you're absolutely sure you can finish it.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • If you fail a raid you fail a raid. That's like saying I tried to climb 5 to 1 in arena on my last battle. But i got them down to 2 or 1 guys left and lost. So could i get 3rd or 2nd.

My guild failed hsith before we got it on farm. You have 2 options guaranteed rewards by staying in comfort zone or gambling.

Tldr
    No they should not put rewards for failing on any aspect of the game
  • Rewards for failing?
  • Jos33680
    122 posts Member
    Ok then propose to your managers to not pay you at all if you failed your objectives ... they will be happy :)

Fail after spending several hours of cooperation and lose 6 days of tickets could be rewarded a bit ... even with low rewards ... that is my opinion :)
  • Tno37
    86 posts Member
    Lol
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Jos33680 wrote: »
    Ok then propose to your managers to not pay you at all if you failed your objectives ... they will be happy :)

Fail after spending several hours of cooperation and lose 6 days of tickets could be rewarded a bit ... even with low rewards ... that is my opinion :)

This isn't a job and you aren't earning a salary..... This is a game....

According to your logic, you should be kicked out of the game of "fired", which isnwhat eventually happens to workers who don't make their objectives..

Maybe they can make a new title you guys could win.....

• The compensation for a loss is experience. Learn from it and try again another time. That's the only reward that should come from a failed raid.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    xanderxman wrote: »
    The compensation for a loss is experience.

wich is invaluable imo.
    My guild has never cleared a heroic tier on the first or second attempt, but because we attempted it multiple times we cleared the heroic tier much sooner than we would have if we didn't start trying as soon as we did. The loss in tickets from failed attempts is definately worth clearing the raid sooner imo.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Like a participation trophy?

Ugh... Here's a ribbon for failing. Maybe they should make a quest/achievement for it.

"At least we're still flying half a ship..."
    - Attempt a heroic raid and fail.

Reward is 15 Ugnaught shards and 500 pieces of random grey-ring gear.
  • Eddiemundie
    1070 posts Member
    If u can't do it, u can't.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Rhunne wrote: »
    This generation seriously

The only thing worse than the OP's suggestion is broad generalizations about an entire generation of diverse people.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Rewards for failing?

How very "Millenial" :smiley:
  • Could we get rewarded for logging in every time not just once a day, reading each chat, mowing the lawn, doing practice runs, spend tokens and get a kick back bonus like Chase Bank, ordering a pizza, life events...

Participation trophy. No thanks.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    "I participated in a failed STR and all I got was this t-shirt"
  • Do you understand what fail means?
  • Kyngzilla
    265 posts Member
    No
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member

If you order a new house built, but the entrepreneur only delivers the foundation and outer walls, would you still pay him part of the agreed price? I wouldn't. Even if the entrepreneur spent a lot of man hours and also had expences for the materials he used.
  • DarkLord7
    241 posts Member

Your analogy is stupid and your opinion is greedy. It's called, do t6. Why should you get better rewards for doing part of 7*? My guild doesn't get partial rewards for getting 2 days into t5. If we want the t5 rewards, we have to take the time to finish it (p4 taking longer). Your scenario only helps a small minority of players.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I kinda agree with some of the above here.

If you fail you should get nothing. That's why they have tiers.