Jtr return

Do yall think june or...when was the last event/cadence?

Replies

• March I think it was
  • June 11th
  • TVF
    36589 posts Member
    June 11th

Cool story.

However most people are interested in non-fiction.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    No one knows. However, JTR is supposed to be on a longer cycle than the legendaries, and next month will mark one cycle for the legendaries.
    Still not a he.
  • Eddiemundie
    1070 posts Member
    JTR appeared in dec, then march. So chances are mid June is a good bet. If your vets arent at least 6* by end May u might want to press the panic button.
  • TVF
    36589 posts Member
    JTR appeared in dec, then march. So chances are mid June is a good bet.

Except that CLS was longer between appearances and everyone who assumed JTR would be the same was wrong.

The answer is always "no one knows."
  • Nobody knows.

Presumably, and hopefully, it's BB8 first.
  • TVF
    36589 posts Member
    Nobody knows.

Wrong.

As I said just above you, it's not "nobody knows" it's "no one knows."

;)
  • Cool, vets are done, my guild needs her to complete heroic str, hopefully soon.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Whenever she appears, BB-8 will almost certainly be concurrent, just as it's always been for her, and just as R2 has always been for Luke.
    Still not a he.
  • YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Whenever she appears, BB-8 will almost certainly be concurrent, just as it's always been for her, and just as R2 has always been for Luke.

Ah, thank you.

I can see myself not getting JTR when she comes next. But I'll end up with a good FO team and BB8 for my troubles. Which is good. And then will have JTR when she comes around the next time...around Christmas time maybe...

• YaeVizsla wrote: »

Ah, thank you.

I can see myself not getting JTR when she comes next. But I'll end up with a good FO team and BB8 for my troubles. Which is good. And then will have JTR when she comes around the next time...around Christmas time maybe...

Practice your swear words then you'll be ready to farm vets.
  • They said 3 to 4 months between Hero's Journey events so earliest she will come back is mid June, but before mid July, that is as close as we can predict
  • JKRevan
    156 posts Member
    well, THIS time i'm ready, i just finished Vet Han on this double drop event.
  • I'm ready this time also, just finished vet chewie tonight. Thank you double drop weekend
  • Any time is good now. Only 10 shards to get vet chewie to 7 stars and need the bb8 event to go with it but I have fo at 7 stars so a day or two of farming and I'm good. The droid events always come with it so no worries there. May put a bit more gear on resistance. My fo squad is already gear 10 with fotp gear 11.
  • Random9
    510 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Probably with BB-8 this month, but no one knows.

Edit: should have said MAYBE with BB-8 this month. No one knows
    Post edited by Random9 on
  • swgregoriou
    323 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    now we play the waiting game.......
    Post edited by swgregoriou on