Double drops = fun

2Next

Replies

• TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Shockingly, drop rates were exactly the same for me over this three day period as they were for any other period of time.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Farming mods was boring, so I switched to Jedi Knight Anakin and finally unlocked him. Now all I've got locked are Probe Droid, Wampa, and Traya, hurrah!

Good returns on Rose and Holdo, I think I got about 16 shards for each over the weekend, I wasn't keeping track. Spent extra energy on Sion and got a couple Command Shuttle blueprints. All things consdiered, a very good weekend.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Change double drops to a guaranteed drops weekend that would be better IMO.
  • Since completing everything I need to get ready for R2 and CLS I have switched gears to phoenix for Thrawn. Before the weekend I had zero shards for Hera, and Ezra at 3 stars. Using 3 refreshes a day I took Hera to 4* at 44/65 and Ezra up to 40/65. It was so fun to do a 20 sim of Hera's node and get 20-24 shards a time. Made quick work to catch her up to the rest. Now back to the grind, thanks devs!
  • I agree. I do wish they would move the paywall back a little for this event. I.e....give us one or two more refreshes at 50/100/200 before 400 come crashing down on us.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Change double drops to a guaranteed drops weekend that would be better IMO.

obviously that would be better since the droprate is roughy 30%, so that would be the equiivalent of tripple drops. quadruple drops for things like stun guns etc.
    Yea, i'd take guaranteed drops over double drops any day ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Remember that time people weren’t satisfied because they didn’t get a double drop event, and then the time (some) people weren’t satisfied because they did?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    It's almost like some people are never happy. I legitimately feel bad for them. It must be hard to be like that.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I prefer to work hard and earn my shards so I only do half my usual farming on double drop events.
  • I have been farming Sion... Probably did the node 40+ times, I have 8 shards to show for it. Simmed 13 times for Stun Cuffs, gained 2.

Personally, I can't wait for Double Drops to end so I can start getting stuff again...

bad luck, I got 70 sion shards over the weekend