Rancor solo

Can I solo rancor with what I have with teebo upgraded? If not what do I need to upgrade to do so. I have the ability to upgrade most things except zeta.

https://swgoh.gg/u/jameskenyon/collection/

Replies

• Hoard to zeta vader lead and run vader, thrawn, tfp, tarkin, and either rex, or jyn
  • Roopehun
    344 posts Member
    Hoard to zeta vader lead and run vader, thrawn, tfp, tarkin, and either rex, or jyn

What is someone also has cls? Who would you replace for him?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Roopehun wrote: »
    Hoard to zeta vader lead and run vader, thrawn, tfp, tarkin, and either rex, or jyn

TFP, he's only there to apply tenacity down wich luke can do, and then some.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Roopehun wrote: »

You can replace all of them with CLS lol.
    Here's your team:
    CLS.
  • Roopehun wrote: »

You can replace all of them with CLS lol.
    Here's your team:
    CLS.

If you feel iffy about it, run Wiggs and CLS. Biggs will call CLS each time he uses his special.
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever
  • Doesn't look like Teebo alone will get you to a solo - you would have Teebo lead, Rex, GMT, Thrawn and probably TFP to apply tenacity down. There's a LOT of RNG associated with running a strict Teebo lead without R2 to keep him stealthed.

Where are you on First Order Officer? He's really useful for non-CLS solos and it looks like you need one more FO farm anyway for BB-8. Once you have FOO, you could run Vader, GMT, Thrawn, TFP, FOO which will get you a solo without the Zeta (need both Vader and TFP to be slow and it's very manual). Once you get BB-8, you swap out TFP and hit the auto button, no zeta required.

How important is a Rancor solo to you? If you're the only one in your guild that can do it, it could be worth spending a zeta on Vader to get there. If you're one of 15, then your placement is random and it might not be as big of a return on your zeta investment, especially since that leadership zeta isn't all that useful in other parts of the game anymore.