Umbaran Starfighter: Enter Battle ability works normal?

Hi to the SWGHO-universe,

i maxed my "enter battle ability" of the Umbaran Starfighter, but for me it doesn't work how it should...

"Remove 25% Turn Meter from all enemies, which can't be evaded, and grant all allies Defense Up for 2 turns. Then, inflict Target Lock on all enemies with 0% Turn Meter, which can't be Evaded or Resisted."

I mean, if an opponent attacked before and the next move is bringing in my Umbaran Starfighter, it isn't possible, that the opponent has more than 25% turn meter. Or is it possible?

Has one of you have any experience?

Replies

• Roopehun
    344 posts Member
    Options
    Why wouldnt it be possible? If your capital ship was on 60% when your opponent attacked, then - assuming same speed- your capital gets to 100% (at this point, since 40% passed, your opponent is already at 40%), so your reinforcement comes in, 25% is deductes from opponent, leaving him at 15%. So not zero.

Also, tm removal can be resisted.
  • Options
    hmm, the description says "cannot be evaded or resisted":

had just enother fight, and this ability doesn't work with darth vader, he had less turnmeter, but didn't get the target lock.
  • Roopehun
    344 posts Member
    Options
    jedibaer71 wrote: »
    hmm, the description says "cannot be evaded or resisted":

had just enother fight, and this ability doesn't work with darth vader, he had less turnmeter, but didn't get the target lock.

The desxription says the tm removal part cannot be evaded. Nothing on that bit around resisting, so we should assume it can be resisted.

The Tl lock effext indeed states both, but you need the above condition to kick in for that one.
  • Options
    maaa, of course you are right. tm-reduction cannot be evaded, but resisted...

and if it‘s resisted, he cannot have 0% tm

that‘s it