Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread:

Have a question that's been weighing on your mind but not sure that it deserves its own forum topic? Well, that's why this thread exists: as a place for you to ask all of those little questions that have been weighing on your mind! No question is too silly, so ask away!

--

Helpful Resources and Guides:

Am I missing any need-to-link guides and/or other resources? Point me in the right direction!

--

I'll compile a FAQ with questions that have asked three or more times in the second post of this thread.

Replies

• Reserved for FAQ
  • One more reserved just in case.
  • This thread isn't exactly picking off, so I'll start with a question of my own (the irony of several threads popping up that could have easily been diverted and answered here):

I'm working on building up a rebel team to support CLS--primarily for Territory Battles--and I'm planning on using Wiggs plus two more, but haven't quite narrowed down who the other two characters should be. R2-D2, Leia, Stormtrooper Han, Old Ben, and raid Han (though he'll need levels and gear, that I probably won't get to any time soon) are all options, and assuming I wanted to use this team for maximum utility--Territory Wars, and maybe parts of raid teams--which two should I go for?

My rebel collection here: https://swgoh.gg/u/catharsis478/collection/?f=rebel
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Raid han is really good in TB though, definately worth the gear imo.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »
    Raid han is really good in TB though, definately worth the gear imo.

Yeah, I definitely plan on gearing up raid Han eventually, it's just my troopers are taking most of my focus on that front at the moment (and probably will until the lot are G10). Looking through his gear list, I may be able to swing it while collecting the numerous stunguns, carbantis, and droidcallers that the troopers need.
  • Depending on whether you want to use the team on defense or offense, you should consider leaving R2 out. I use him on offense only.
  • Dralkyr
    457 posts Member
    SebPovic wrote: »
    Depending on whether you want to use the team on defense or offense, you should consider leaving R2 out. I use him on offense only.

TB is offense only, but if he's doing TW that could be defense. But in either case, you're missing a tank. R2 acts as a pseudo tank, but a taunting tank is so much better. STHan and Old Ben are both good choices. So CLS, Wiggs, STHan/Old Ben, R2.
  • Should add in literally every link for the events subforum. The same "will this team get me character XYZ?" is asked hundreds of times on top of the already hundreds of same questions posted in that subforum.