AI fleet bug

For fleet battles, I use 3 ships A, B, C and 4 reinforcements ships D, E, F , G.

When i do fleet battle in auto, the AI calls always the first reinforcement ship E (not D) , then F, then D.

Why AI doesnt follow the order and calls first ship D then E then F then G ?

Replies

• swgohfan29
    1147 posts Member
    because the AI will now choose in a order that "favours the situqtion".

i.e. the AI is supposed to be choosing the correst ship for each situation.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    swgohfan29 wrote: »
    because the AI will now choose in a order that "favours the situqtion".

i.e. the AI is supposed to be choosing the correst ship for each situation.

With the emphasis on "supposed"
    From what i've seen sofar it just calls in taunters/healers when you don't need them just yet and it's almost impossible to get an attacker into the battle early on.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • "We know there have been some questions around how the AI handles calling in Reinforcements during Ship battles and wanted to shed some light on how it works. Due to the importance of board presence and the new Reinforcement Abilities, the Reinforcement AI will prioritize Fleet survivability first. Then, it checks battlefield conditions to determine if a heal or dispel (ally or enemy) is needed. Finally, offense-oriented ships will be called if the other options are not available. In an instance where more than one ship can fulfill any of the same conditions, it will call the ship in the left-most reinforcement slot first."
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Yay, they made it more "I"...... now we get to figure out what its thinking every time we make a new lineup or add a ship.

How hard could that be? :wink:
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Yay, they made it more "I"...... now we get to figure out what its thinking every time we make a new lineup or add a ship.

How hard could that be? :wink:
    This made me smile.