Serious issue with rewards!

I just finished 1st in a tier 6 sith raid... it took me around ten hours of actual game play (to get rng on my side) not to mention the weeks of farming gear. The best reward I got was 20 mk vi sonnen merr generators. Other than that my rewards were almost identical to coming second in a TW minus the zeta and omegas which are actually useful! I love this game and I am grateful to the devs for their effort at fixing things of late but seriously sith raid rewards are a joke! 10 hours of my life for 3-5 pieces of 6 different types of gold gear and a load of other trash???!! I would like a response, I would like compensation, I would like the devs to resolve this problem rather than releasing another ten p2p characters who, may help with the raid (once you get them to gr12), but I'll be dammed if in grinding more toons with my hard won crystals when the rewards for winning the raid are atrocious! Also could you maybe add a section where we could post screen shots so you can see how bad the rewards are?

Replies

• @CG_RyDiggs @CG_Kozispoon @CG_Erik @CG_JohnSalera @EA_Jesse ... please someone respond to this I would appreciate some real feedback on this comment
  • Oh yeah. Let me tell you what they will do.

They will bring back rey. Then many people will be able to do heroic version. Then, they will revamp the rewards across all tiers.

This way, they will screw up everyone who hadn't been doing heroic(and getting those full g12 pieces) up till now, and change heroic rewards to something much lesser while balancing the lower tiers and getting good rep for it.

It's sad, really. But thats how businesses work. ;)
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Objakenodi wrote: »
    @CG_RyDiggs @CG_Kozispoon @CG_Erik @CG_JohnSalera @EA_Jesse ... please someone respond to this I would appreciate some real feedback on this comment

Serious issue? I'm sorry, I can't take you seriously, when you link all these people for an issue like this.
  • Lol. I was annoyed and wanted people to feel my wrath. It will have annoyed them like I was annoyed so I feel that's a win
  • TVF
    36578 posts Member
    You might want to look around the forum a bit. Also you're way late to the party.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I've always been in second or third place as it's close in my guild and was shocked that rank 1 was so poor! Do I not have the right to vent like everyone else?
  • TVF
    36578 posts Member
    I didn't say you don't have the right. I said there's a bunch of other threads already (including a feedback thread where they asked for feedback) and also that this is not a new thing.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I'm not trying to pick fights I'm not very active on forums... someone directed me to that post after I wrote the original message. I'm sorry for my lack of etiquette in previous messages and for rehashing a problem that is being dealt with