Notifications

Jammax
21 posts Member
edited May 2018
Dear CG,

Loving the new chat system in the game. However I have 2 issues and one of them is chat notifications. Feel a minor improvement like the little red circle notifications on each of the chats would really make the new chat great as finding myself missing out on messages or having to flick through all chat rooms just to see if there is any new messages is really annoying.

Also with Territory War it would be nice to see an inbox message like when raids are launched to say the join period has started.

Thank you

Replies

• TVF
    36578 posts Member
    Jammax wrote: »
    Dear CG,

Loving the new chat system in the game. However I have one issue and that is chat notifications. Feel a minor improvement like the little red circle notifications on each of the chats would really make the new chat great as finding myself missing out on messages as having to flick through all chat rooms just to see if there is any new messages is really annoying.

Absolutely. I was really excited about the ability to PM other guild members but turns out it's pretty much worthless to me. If I can't get someone to respond on Discord where they actually get a notification, I definitely won't get them to respond in game where there's no notification.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
    10 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Yes, but these would require competent people to be in charge & making the content.
    The notification system on Quests is appalling too. So you just receive a tick to show that "something" requires action, then you have to flick through the multitude of tabs to see which one it belongs to.
    Why, when we receive a notification, does the Quests menu not open displaying the item it is attempting to notify me of?
    I got a notification, so went into the Quest menu, but there was nothing that required action or collection. I ended up deducing that it was simply to inform me that the Guild Activity had changed.
    Well thanks, the award of the Guild currency had already informed me of that.
    Duplication of effort, providing something of zero value that already existed?