Zeta Wars-Who first?

I am about to get my first zeta (finally), and while I have gone back and forth on who I want to use it on, so I turn to the people! Here are the options I have been thinking about-

Thrawn- Ebb and Flow
Raid Han- Shoots First
Palpatine- Leader
Vader- Leader
R2-D2- number crunch

I currently run an empire team with Palp (L), Vader, Thrawn, TFP, and Tarkin, but I also will get CLS the next time he comes around. I originally thought Ebb and Flow would be good, but Raid Han is also great when I get CLS. Palps lead is only for arena and TW/TB, Vader is kinda meh and R2 would again be for a CLS squad.

Thanks ahead of time!

Replies

• If you have the sith trio then put them under palp zeta lead with Vader
  • SuperPat384
    70 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    If you have the sith trio then put them under palp zeta lead with Vader

Basically zeta palp if u have the sith trio or empire/thrawn
    Post edited by SuperPat384 on
  • db77
    25 posts Member
    You should go with EP leader's ability if you want to run empire/sith. These are all really good zetas, but Vader's probably unnecessary at this stage of the game.
  • If you struggle for the rancor or haat do Vader lead, for arena do EP lead, and do the zeta on Han when you get cls and then do cls. I would do it like this: I would zeta EP then Han(his zeta is game changing!) and then cls when you get him.(I already have EP and Han zeta and I am really happy about them!
  • Nice suggestions everyone! Thank you! To add into the mix, my guild is struggling there way through Haat raid now, I can solo rancor without vader, but what would be a good zeta for p2 of haat? KRU? I would say Finn but I don't have him at all, does Vader work there? Palp? Who?