The MOST IMPORTANT Ships to use in Ships 2.0

Replies

• This guy tries way too hard in his videos lol

Is that a bad or good thing?
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    I got eleven seconds into this before I couldn't stand this guy's phony enthusiasm anymore.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Closed caption is your friend.
  • Empiric1
    346 posts Member
    Jarvind wrote: »
    I got eleven seconds into this before I couldn't stand this guy's phony enthusiasm anymore.

heLLO YOutube!! Welcome to ANOTHER star wars galaxy of heroes *heavy breathing*, VIDEO. Today we’re going to talk about SHIPS! Please don’t forget to CLICK LIKE AND HIT THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON FOR THE FREE CHANCE TO WIN A VOUCHER FOR DINNER FOR 2 AT APPLEBEES.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    people love to hate on you it seems, haha.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »
    people love to hate on you it seems, haha.
    Haha, it’s life. If I couldn’t take the hate I wouldn’t be posting videos for the public to see.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Didn't need a vid to explain anything of all that :/

At least in words its easier to fake liking something terrible.

Is that a bad or good thing?

It is not terrible. Good video.
  • He’s wrong but I don’t mind the misinformation circulating. Makes it easier to shock and awe other fleets xD
  • He’s wrong but I don’t mind the misinformation circulating. Makes it easier to shock and awe other fleets xD

Is he wrong? People keep feeling me Palp led teams rule arena. I keep smoking them with Titans.
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    You’ve got to straighten up, don’t hunch over so much, straight back, broad shoulders, it exudes confidence. Also, stop itching at your neck, makes you look twitchy and nervous, meaning less confident. Your voice is a little high for the typical broadcaster, but that can be looked past if you can get your stature proper.