Mace Windu Zeta Concept

BaseDeltaZero
59 posts Member
edited May 2018
As most people would agree, Mace Windu and the Jedi faction are a bit overshadowed in the current state of the game. The following is just a brainstorm for a zeta-level upgrade for Mace's unique, Shatterpoint. To match his description, "Aggressive Jedi tank with devastating damage if left unchecked," Mace becomes relentless when defeating an enemy.

Shatterpoint (Unique): Following the start of each encounter, Mace applies Deathmark on the last enemy he damaged, until the end of his turn. This effect can't be Resisted. In addition, Mace gains 25% Turn Meter whenever he attacks an enemy with Deathmark. On a finishing blow, Mace gains 80% Turn Meter, Offense Up, Retribution and Taunt for 2 turns.
Post edited by BaseDeltaZero on

Replies

• YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    One of the most ridiculous things with Mace is when he procs his expose, but can't attack his exposed target either because they're stealthed, or because someone else is taunting. So being able to bypass one or the other to attack stealthed targets would be nice.
    Still not a he.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    A better Zeta upgrade would just be to deathmark someone instead of exposing them. ;)
  • YaeVizsla wrote: »
    One of the most ridiculous things with Mace is when he procs his expose, but can't attack his exposed target either because they're stealthed, or because someone else is taunting. So being able to bypass one or the other to attack stealthed targets would be nice.

I agree. For that reason, I was thinking he should apply Deathmark instead, but I was afraid that would be too powerful.

• Vertigo wrote: »
    A better Zeta upgrade would just be to deathmark someone instead of exposing them. ;)

Just posted this lol
  • I made the switch to Deathmark because, as the devs have stated before, it's better to start overpowered and scale him back.