SIM use on daily challenges

I would love the option to use my Sims on the daily challenges. I Auto them now anyway. After you've beaten the challenge once at 3 star you should be able to Sim it later. I've got over 1,000 Sim tickets I'll never get to use. Seems like an easy place to use them. Autoing the battle is just annoying.

Replies

• Yep!
  • So...if you SIM the challenges, and SIM approximately 90% of your Daily Activities, SIM your material farming, SIM your shard farming...why exactly would you play the game still? For a few PvP fights a day and an **** whooping in GW?

EA hit a home run with this one...home...run. They get all this money for a game where players have just evolved into pushing a green button that looks like a dollar bill.
  • GW and Arena are my favorite parts of the game. That's what I play it for. Right now I just auto the challenges anyway to get the stuff.

It'd be great if they had a Training match too. That way you can test out different squads against opponents. No energy cost, no material or anything at stake, just to try out different lineups. Right now I do it in GW, but it's pretty much the same team over and over. Phasma, Sid, Lumi, Dooku, QGJ
  • MosDefJeff wrote: »
    It'd be great if they had a Training match too. That way you can test out different squads against opponents. No energy cost, no material or anything at stake, just to try out different lineups.

Now THAT is a beautiful idea.
  • +1
    Especially if characters scaled to max level in the training room. Let me see what my level 1 Teboo would do maxed out...
  • sid
    232 posts Member
    Please, please consider letting us sim challenges.
    Challenge Suffering Sunday is horribly repetitive. It's an hour of suffering through these 6 challenges (over and over and over and over and over and over).

Generally, this game is fun, but Challenge Sunday is definitely not.
    Even if we could only sim challenges, say after reaching level cap, that would still be great.
    I'd buy sim tickets!
    Let's make Challenge Suffering Sunday into Sim Sunday instead.
    Thanks for a great game!
  • K_G0sling wrote: »

EA hit a home run with this one...home...run. They get all this money for a game where players have just evolved into pushing a green button that looks like a dollar bill.

Lolol you hit the nail on the head there!

However, OP has a good point. Either the challenges should be challenging, or we should be able to SIM them. Once you have a squad that is able to auto play the challenge, it's just a waste of time.

I'd like to see challenges that don't just require the right toons, but make the players think and adjust. Opponents with tactics, please!
  • Yes yes yes and so much yes to this idea, knew I couldn't be the only one who thought of it (even the part where you need the three-star the first battle each day to sim!)
  • +1