Territory Wars: matchmaking or matchfixing?

Prev1
Ronius
12 posts Member
Hello,

Territory Wars should be the most fun part of the game. Fighting other guilds that are as equal to yours as possible. Sadly, it doesn’t work that way.
The matchmaking is totally off. In the beginning we had a few matches against guilds that were just a little stronger than ours. Sometimes we won. Sometimes we lost. Either way it was great fun.
Within a few wars we fight guilds that have 10-30+ more power than ours. We face walls of 7* general kenobi, Rey jedi training or CLS even though we only have a handful of them. We don’t lose by a small difference. War after war, week after week we are wiped of the map. Resulting in getting half the zeta’s and falling behind even further.
My guild isn’t the only one. I see a lot of guilds complaining about the matchmaking. Tens of millions power between guilds. The winner is already fixed before the war starts. Thus reducing Territory War from most fun to the worst part of the game.
Please fix this.
Gr.
Ronius

Replies

• +1 ack your last.
    We also fighting 10m+ opponents. All gold gear teams in front trenches.
    New tools for winning. 1. Insert a spy in enemy guild as soon as u know thr name. Read back 1 page of chat, plus all chat from start of art phase. Our guild has an entire spy guild setup just for spying twars. 2. Ally enemy leader, invite to chat room, ally exchange program swapping ally's when needed. We organising 5 padawans temp swapping to 3rd guild, so our guild can temp accept 5 whales to tip at least haat, possibility to bump ur guild by 7.5mill gp. Then 5 of our whales temp join thr guild, while 5 of thr padawans holiday smashing a low rancor. Guild Aussie made recruiting poster says it all. Outside the rule box, looking in:)
  • Our last 'victim':) was Canadian guild. They were willing to chat to know how they got whipped. They now official sister guild, and just attempted thr first spy mission of thr own. Unfortunately their enemy was 50/50 full. Sometimes lvl restrictions can stop insertion too. Successful spy insertion is approx 30%. Intel is gold. Last time, we read enemy chat back to 3 hrs pre def stage, and studied every lvl85 chrs in thr guild. We knew what whales we facing long b4 we saw them on battlefield. Hope this helps:)
  • +1 ack your last.
    We also fighting 10m+ opponents. All gold gear teams in front trenches.
    New tools for winning. 1. Insert a spy in enemy guild as soon as u know thr name. Read back 1 page of chat, plus all chat from start of art phase. Our guild has an entire spy guild setup just for spying twars. 2. Ally enemy leader, invite to chat room, ally exchange program swapping ally's when needed. We organising 5 padawans temp swapping to 3rd guild, so our guild can temp accept 5 whales to tip at least haat, possibility to bump ur guild by 7.5mill gp. Then 5 of our whales temp join thr guild, while 5 of thr padawans holiday smashing a low rancor. Guild Aussie made recruiting poster says it all. Outside the rule box, looking in:)

That is possibly the most stupid and dishonorable way to fight an online game... do you really lack in the strategy department to come up with your own plans? It’s not hard to win consistently even without abusing the whole ally and guild system... unless you really don’t understand how to win
  • Territory wars. Emphasize wars. Spy's have always been used in all wars. We have been praised for initiative and cunning. Taking ltd tools and doing something that was not considered possible. Using sandpaper to ball tampering. Yes. Illegal. No.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Congratulations?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    It’s not hard to win consistently even without abusing the whole ally and guild system... unless you really don’t understand how to win

This.
  • War is about winning at all costs. I win . if u r soft about how that's accomplished, ur too soft for my guild.
  • Honor is defined by an Aussie coastwatcher in ww2, sitting behind enemy lines alone with a radio, reporting Intel. We do no different.
  • We feel that its akin to breaking the enigma code for that day. Bottle of bubbly, hey what chaps.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    War is about winning at all costs. I win . if u r soft about how that's accomplished, ur too soft for my guild.

We win without having to go to such ridiculous lengths to win. But ok.
  • Haha this sounds like a good laugh to be honest, if they other guild is foolish enough to fall for it then I say go ahead
  • Neanderthal or Jedi, ur choice.
  • I have no words! My guild face 20-30 mil GP stronger guilds all the time! We feel desperate every time new TW starts. Yes, we have more active players (usually 48 against 42-44), but anyway that's not fair. Each of us has 2-3 top teams and each of them has 3-4. What should we do to get fair matchmaking?
  • If u want to learn how to spy, join a sh.itty little guild called Aussie made.
  • Most in guild are lvl50-60, but any 1 can take down a 50mil gp guild:) r2d2 got those plans through. We read shark ENIGMA regularly.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Honor is defined by an Aussie coastwatcher in ww2, sitting behind enemy lines alone with a radio, reporting Intel. We do no different.

I'm sure that aussie coastwatcher is honoured to be your equal !
    My mum grounded me unjustly when i was 12, wich pretty much makes me Mandela's equal.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Our guild has an unjust proportion of Aussie soldiers in it. Does that make me Gen Montgomery?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Our guild has an unjust proportion of Aussie soldiers in it. Does that make me Gen Montgomery?

an unjust proportion of assie soldiers, is that very many or very few?
  • leef wrote: »
    Honor is defined by an Aussie coastwatcher in ww2, sitting behind enemy lines alone with a radio, reporting Intel. We do no different.

My mum grounded me unjustly when i was 12, wich pretty much makes me Mandela's equal.

That Aussie I'm talking about got his head chopped off for his effort by the Japanese: (
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    leef wrote: »

That Aussie I'm talking about got his head chopped off for his effort by the Japanese: (
    Not knowing the guy and being to lazy to google it, i just assumed you were talking about a war hero based on your comment. It seemed odd that you'd call yourselves no different from a war hero based on the fact that you're using spy's in order to win in a online game, but maybe that's just me.
  • Mwohaaaaaa. Would u like me to loan ur guild half a dozen spies?
  • Leader of coast watchers was Eric Feldt. Died '43 of tropical disease, many others died quicker of Japanese.
  • Dare? to teach Aussie army any more of thr own history?
  • leef wrote: »
    Our guild has an unjust proportion of Aussie soldiers in it. Does that make me Gen Montgomery?

an unjust proportion of assie soldiers, is that very many or very few?

Just a couple of Aussies is enough to throw a spanner in the works.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Mwohaaaaaa. Would u like me to loan ur guild half a dozen spies?

thanks for the offer, but we're mostly facing 50 player guilds and don't care about winning that much.
  • Ur ranks have order. Aussies have rat cunning how to knock off early for a beer. They will find a way to knock off early.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    i don't even know what that means.
  • Even if they have to win a war first:)
  • Wot? We gotta win a war b4 we get our beer? Where is this war at?.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Wot? We gotta win a war b4 we get our beer? Where is this war at?.

Go home, you're drunk....