New Solo characters?

2Next

Replies

• Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Well...who we got now?

Enfys Nest.

Seems interesting :)

Not that I'll do anything with him as he won't get me JTR.

Spoiler: *cough* she *cough* ...
    It’s in her character description anyway, along with her faction...
  • Nihion wrote: »
    Well...who we got now?

Enfys Nest.

Seems interesting :)

Not that I'll do anything with him as he won't get me JTR.

Spoiler: *cough* she *cough* ...
    It’s in her character description anyway, along with her faction...

Yeah sorry...I unlocked her very early this morning...and wrote my post soon afterwards. There's a lesson for me there :smile:
  • Ephran
    499 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Monel wrote: »
    Coolnessda wrote: »
    Ever since the release of qi'ra with the new solo film are we expecting anyone else? Young lando, L3 to name a few both who would combo together like Biggs and wedge and even pilot a new millennium falcon? Not pushing for anything but was just curious.
    (EA_Lanna: Spoiler tag hides a potential spoiler from the new Solo Movie. Click with caution!)
    Loved L3 just sad she went out like K2SO

I want the cameo character to get a toon.

I'm hoping he's the first Villains Journey character.
    Post edited by EA_Lanna on
  • Ephran
    499 posts Member
    Pr0t0cl0wn wrote: »
    Coolnessda wrote: »
    What brad Pitt cameo? I saw solo yesterday and didn't see or hear him

He has a cameo in Deadpool 2, not Solo
    Dang, you seem to have missed both jokes right there.
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    The 4 chars from solo released so far make a very good team together. I think they're gonna release Beckett, Lando and L3 with the Smuggler tag and the smuggler team will be meta. Perhaps they will even remove the smuggler tag to bounty hunters and other toons to make them more exclusive.
  • Drazhar wrote: »
    The 4 chars from solo released so far make a very good team together. I think they're gonna release Beckett, Lando and L3 with the Smuggler tag and the smuggler team will be meta. Perhaps they will even remove the smuggler tag to bounty hunters and other toons to make them more exclusive.

I think we ll see more to do with the smuggler tag. They really do look great. I have them 85 and g7-8 no omegas till they are 7* though. But they have me excited for the next 3 months.
  • EA_Lanna
    623 posts EA Community Manager
    edited May 2018
    Hey all,

I've hidden some spoilers from the Solo movie behind spoiler tags so only click the spoiler tag if your prepared :) I've also removed a few posts responding to some spoilers as their no longer visible. Going forward if you could pop stuff about the Solo movie behind the spoiler tag, I and many others who've yet to see the movie would be much obliged ^^

Thanks in advance <3
  • JKRevan
    156 posts Member
    EA_Lanna wrote: »
    Hey all,

I've hidden some spoilers from the Solo movie behind spoiler tags so only click the spoiler tag if your prepared :) I've also removed a few posts responding to some spoilers as their no longer visible. Going forward if you could pop stuff about the Solo movie behind the spoiler tag, I and many others who've yet to see the movie would be much obliged ^^

Thanks in advance <3

Enfys' alignment is a spoiler itself
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    JKRevan wrote: »
    Hey all,

Thanks in advance <3

Enfys' alignment is a spoiler itself

Far from the only one that appeared in this thread, though. Besides, the light/dark alignment is pretty blurred in the movie anyway. Would you call a bunch of scounrels stealing stuff "light"?
  • EA_Lanna wrote: »
    Hey all,

Thanks in advance <3

Huge spoiler! Darth Vader is Luke’s dad and Ewoks bring down the Empire.
  • EA_Lanna
    623 posts EA Community Manager
    Hey all,

Thanks in advance <3

Huge spoiler! Darth Vader is Luke’s dad and Ewoks bring down the Empire.

O.O

308vhffr86jm.png