Wednesday's TAC gear challenge needs to be changed

Bane1492
121 posts Member
edited May 2018
There's nothing rare enough for it to be of any value. I have 2000-4000+ of all these gear pieces and growing. It's kind of pointless for anyone but brand new players. Can we at least get 1 piece that's worth while? Cuffs or something? Sometimes I don't even waste sim tickets doing this gear challenge.

Replies

• Gama_Fox
    621 posts Member
    Agreed. It would be nice to see a slight shuffle in the daily challenge rewards. Maybe they could simply add a higher tier for all 6 challenges with better rewards.
  • Shaunyvee
    916 posts Member
    Whenever I see mace windus face on the challenge I always sigh and think '5 seconds of my day wasted'
  • Bane1492
    121 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Gama_Fox wrote: »
    Agreed. It would be nice to see a slight shuffle in the daily challenge rewards. Maybe they could simply add a higher tier for all 6 challenges with better rewards.

Tier 6 will probably come with a level cap increase. In the mean time I hope they at least consider adding something to this challenge; they've made changes to challenge rewards before. AGI challenge sought-after piece is the mk6 syringe salvage. STR challenge has the mk3 carbantis and mk4 laptops. TAC challenge........crickets........got nothin.
  • Correction it needed to be changed almost a year ago. It’s really dismal.
  • Agreed. Or allow us to "cash" them in somehow.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I'm sure they will get there at one point but some things are just still throw backs to a simpler time.....

It may or may not change, some things are just not meant for end game players to care about, or be challenging.
  • TVF
    31648 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Shaunyvee wrote: »
    Whenever I see mace windus face on the challenge I always sigh and think '5 seconds of my day wasted'

How is it wasted?

Three times you sim both challenges with a single button push, which gets you purple mats and maybe an omega. And then you ignore the other two sims on the Windu challenge.
    The CGDF is no more. Now we hate CG because of the change to the shipment tab. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Trade a sim ticket for 800 credits, slightly less useless.