Replies

• Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    Haha pretty bare content update. Should be renamed very misleading
    That's what the "Hot Fix" tag means.
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Stop with the marquee toons....it’s really getting boring!!! 99% of us are going to have them sit in our inventory at 3* because we are not dropping $300-350 on a single toon. It’s beyond time for a legendary toon.
    While I agree it'd be nice to get a new legendary character--made even nicer when it's for a faction that the metaheads deemed unworthy and we all get to hear them rage that they have to gear characters they don't like--Marquis releases are one of the best things to happen to this game.

Of course Nest is going to sit at 3*, g6 or g7 for a while on my bench. This is opposed to the old way, where she would sit at 50/80 for several months and I would have to pay to even unlock her.

Instead I'll wait a couple months and farm her up to 7* for free.

Patience is a virtue.
    Naz83 wrote: »
    Remembering the good old days, when new characters could be farmed in the cantina shop, galactic war shop etc... Just saying...
    Ah, yeah, the good old days when they gave us Bistan, Bodhi, and Pao in Galactic War and Cantina stores, and gave us Rex, Darth Maul, and Sun Fac (when he was the hottest and newest) in Aurodium packs that cost a couple hundred crystals but were only available to buy if you had first spent over $100USD on other stuff... Yeah, the good old days, right?

Some others may have played a similar game where, it takes minimal effort to earn a 3* marquee character and if you really want to compete and push, you can earn more shards to unlock a 4*-7* version of the newly released toon. Currently there is zero incentive to play marquee events and they’re honestly super stale. Auto and done. 3* sits in inventory for weeks and then is usually a slow single node farm if they’re worth anything. Not fun.
  • Options
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    Some others may have played a similar game where, it takes minimal effort to earn a 3* marquee character and if you really want to compete and push, you can earn more shards to unlock a 4*-7* version of the newly released toon. Currently there is zero incentive to play marquee events and they’re honestly super stale. Auto and done. 3* sits in inventory for weeks and then is usually a slow single node farm if they’re worth anything. Not fun.

But then, on those beautiful, rare occasions when the planets align, we get a KRU/TIE Silencer Cantina node.
  • Options

But then, on those beautiful, rare occasions when the planets align, we get a KRU/TIE Silencer Cantina node.

And then to reverse any good karma earned by such an oversight, we get Sion on a node we've already farmed, twice, to get FOST and Kylo's Shuttle.
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options

And then to reverse any good karma earned by such an oversight, we get Sion on a node we've already farmed, twice, to get FOST and Kylo's Shuttle.

3rd times the charm. That's what I always say. We haven't quite mastered that mode so they are giving us another opportunity! #alwayslookonthebrightsideoflife
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Stop with the marquee toons....it’s really getting boring!!! 99% of us are going to have them sit in our inventory at 3* because we are not dropping $300-350 on a single toon. It’s beyond time for a legendary toon.
    While I agree it'd be nice to get a new legendary character--made even nicer when it's for a faction that the metaheads deemed unworthy and we all get to hear them rage that they have to gear characters they don't like--Marquis releases are one of the best things to happen to this game.

Of course Nest is going to sit at 3*, g6 or g7 for a while on my bench. This is opposed to the old way, where she would sit at 50/80 for several months and I would have to pay to even unlock her.

Patience is a virtue.
    Remembering the good old days, when new characters could be farmed in the cantina shop, galactic war shop etc... Just saying...
    Ah, yeah, the good old days when they gave us Bistan, Bodhi, and Pao in Galactic War and Cantina stores, and gave us Rex, Darth Maul, and Sun Fac (when he was the hottest and newest) in Aurodium packs that cost a couple hundred crystals but were only available to buy if you had first spent over $100USD on other stuff... Yeah, the good old days, right?
    Currently there is zero incentive to play marquee events and they’re honestly super stale. Auto and done. 3* sits in inventory for weeks and then is usually a slow single node farm if they’re worth anything. Not fun.
    ......No reason to do Marquee events because the farm will be too long so you're going to just leave 50 shards on the table. Okay. Sounds legit.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options

Patience is a virtue.
    Currently there is zero incentive to play marquee events and they’re honestly super stale. Auto and done. 3* sits in inventory for weeks and then is usually a slow single node farm if they’re worth anything. Not fun.
    ......No reason to do Marquee events because the farm will be too long so you're going to just leave 50 shards on the table. Okay. Sounds legit.

Yes his logic is off. Get the free upfront easy to grind shards. However, marquee events are definitely not fun! You might as well just give us the 3 star character and then have a practice session if we want to do it.
  • Options
    So what’s going on with ships 2.0?
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    Dark_Light wrote: »
    So what’s going on with ships 2.0?

Same thing as yesterday.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    All I know is that my alliance is bored senseless with the game right now. We're all just going through the motions hoping for something new to grab our attention. Participation in all areas is down for us and we're struggling to find ways to galvanize the troops.