New character is movie spoiler. Why?

Why would you guys choose to release a character 5 days after the movie release that is a big spoiler to plot lines in Solo?

Replies

• Monel
    2784 posts Member
    How do? Because of its side?
  • Ugnaught
    481 posts Member
    The courtesy statute of limitations for spoilers on many sites was Monday (memorial day) after it released Thursday night.

Its one of those things where if you don't see it opening weekend you can't expect people to not talk about it for an extended period of time. At that point its on you to stay off the internet if you don't want spoilers.
  • Monel wrote: »
    and gender, yes. thats a huge plot point
  • as much as this character was wanted, we really should have had this release maybe in another 2 weeks. why not lando right now? or the droid?
  • Meerava
    481 posts Member
    I learned long ago, when Harry Potter book 6 was spoiled for me 5 days after it came out, that something you truly care about you need to get in there quick and see/read it.
  • ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    My Imperial Troopers did the entire marquee without Nest other than the one attack they were trying to showcase. How about Nest is PVP so give stats actual PvP stats that are in use like 220 speed so we can test Nest properly.
  • Thank’s for the spoiler ugh may as well release a new dark maul now too
  • at the end of the movie, han solo dies
  • Thank’s for the spoiler ugh may as well release a new dark maul now too

Lmao
  • Eutus
    232 posts Member
    Monel wrote: »

Uhm a detail in the plot sure, a huge plot point tho? Meh. Maybe if the backstory monologue refrenced something mind blowing, but i didnt draw any connections from it aside from them being a boba fett styled "sell the armor" i dont think there was much twist to the character.l
  • Ephran
    499 posts Member
    Monel wrote: »

The fact she's a she was spoiled months ago in almost every magazine article about the movie.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    It's just another toon.... One that will languish at the bottom of the lineup for a long time..... Fail to see how it is a spoiler since a toon release doesn't speak to anything in regards to his role in the movie.....
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    its just another character until you make it more than that.

lets leave the comments out of a toon release.
This discussion has been closed.