Sith raid question

ZCD_9915
356 posts Member
Is the sith raid actually worth my time? Are the rewards worth building teams just for it?

Replies

• Traya = good
  • ZCD_9915
    356 posts Member
    Traya = good

Is it worth me working on her now though, I still am trying to get legendary toons
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    it is always good to be in a guild that has all guilds on farm at some level. and you always want to be working on getting to the top tier of all events over time.

its hard to know what "now" means for you. how you get to your end goals is up to you.

if you can be in a Heroic Sith raid guild, than 100% yes its worth it, even if you are always 50 and only earning 5 shards.
  • ZCD_9915
    356 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    it is always good to be in a guild that has all guilds on farm at some level. and you always want to be working on getting to the top tier of all events over time.

its hard to know what "now" means for you. how you get to your end goals is up to you.

if you can be in a Heroic Sith raid guild, than 100% yes its worth it, even if you are always 50 and only earning 5 shards.

My guild isn't doing heroic just yet. In regards to end game, I really just want to top arena.

I just don't know if it's worth preparing teams for the raid instead of the HAAT seeing as GK might be more valuable to me than traya.
  • ZCD, great question that we all struggle with. My 2 cents. Focus your efforts on your arena goal first. Each reward tier you climb means more crystals, means you can get more stuff. This helps you achieve your secondary goals of legendary characters and eventually building raid teams. At some point it is kind of like a vicious circle. Arena team gets you crystals to get legendary toons to build raid team to earn raid reward shards (Han,GK,Traya). Specifically, do you build STR teams right now? That depends on where you and your guild sit. Typically, guilds build up to Heroic Rancor; then Heroic Tank; then Heroic STR. If you and your guild are clearing HAAT no problems, then yes you should have a secondary goal of building specific STR teams right now to help your guild in the future. Hope this helped. Good luck.
  • I like to switch out teams and practice strategy. It's a long grind but the rewards aren't great. It's something to do. The only one I despise is Nihilus, he's no fun at all.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    ZCD_9915 wrote: »
    Is the sith raid actually worth my time? Are the rewards worth building teams just for it?

Focus on your legendary character then fill out the teams later. Jtr(bb8 r2d2 resistance trooper and scavenger rey) for phase 1, thrawn for half dozen teams, cls for chex mix in phase 3, palpatine for nightmare team does well in phase 2, phoenix for thrawn can do well in phase 2, you need leia for cla and ackbar for chimaera and thry are the core of machine gun leia team.

Eventually there will be a jedi rework and i would bet on gmy being useful after that in the sith raid.