TW match ups

boomerd
44 posts Member
You guys are doing a lot of things well right now, unfortunately territory war match ups are not at the top of that list. Matchmaking is horrifically bad lately, 146m gp guilds matched vs 100m gp guilds. Whatever the algorithm is, is just isn't fun or competitive for quite a few guilds right now.
IGN: l l BOOM l l
SPECTRE SW

Replies

• I agree that the matchup can be ridiculous, my guild is constantly outmatched BUT we just hit the achievement for winning 20 TW matches :).. currently my guild is 55mil GP against an 82mil GP and we're currently in the lead, so we'll see how this goes!
  • This is an area of the game that needs some attention. The devs have kept the matchmaking algorithm under wraps, for good reason. But whatever it is, it isn't having the desired result. My guild is regularly fighting above our weight class. The current matchup is probably the most glaring. Knowing we didn't have a chance, we put everything we could into defense. The opposition has already torn through more than half of it. It is a marvel to behold.

Still, I'm earning zeta mats just for clicking "join." There is always a silver lining!