Captain Phasma

I might be wrong here but it seems like the opponents Captain Phasma manages to attribute to significantly more extra attacks than my Phasma leader.

In my most recent Arena battle I managed to get one extra attack out of the whole battle via Phasma's ability(5 or 6 turns). However, in my opponents first turn every character pulled off a bonus attack via Phasma's ability. Before my first action I was hit 10 times...3 of my characters were at 1/3 health the other two were at 2/3 health...thankfully I was able to systematically take their team out because of a tank heavy lineup and a perfectly timed heal, but I digress...

I felt that was a bit much and felt significantly off...seriously every attack in their first round triggered Phasma's ability. In the end their Phasma had a proc of 60-75%...whereas mine had about a 4% proc rate...now if it was equal on bothbsides, I'd be more okay...but there's a huge discrepancy here...

Replies

• Dashboard
    229 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    There should be no differences between AI abilities and player abilities (excluding some in LS/DS battles). If you still feel that an AI Captain Phasma's leader ability procs more often, I suggest you attach a statistic on this theory, where you would calculate the chances of both yours and your opponents Phasma's leader abilities proccing.
  • Dashboard
    229 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options

Apologies for double-reply.