no current openings for Order 69

TK_421
198 posts Member
edited July 2018
Our focus is the Sith Raid so if you won’t hit daily or work on Sith Raid squads then you won’t make a good fit with our guild. Having said that here’s a description of us:

We are looking for 0 more very dedicated players interested in working towards Heroic Sith Raid who are between 1.8-2.4M GP. We’d accept lower GP members if they have JTR or a solid KRU/FO, zzzzPhoenix, Kenobi Swamp, or Chex Mix/Hot Greedo Mix squad. We are looking for active daily players who will contribute a minimum of 500 guild tickets/day and participate every day in Territory Battles (required) & Territory Wars (optional to join but mandatory defense & offense if you sign up for TW). Although we only require 500/day the majority of us hit 600/day and we average around 575/member/day. We use Discord to communicate on.

Heroic rancor has a 24 hour zero damage phase followed by a FFA. We alternate raid times between 3:00 AM, 11:00 AM and 7:00 PM (Pacific U.S. time). We have members all over the world and this allows everyone to have a raid time that is convenient for them. Rancor is gone in 10 minutes (we wait 10 minutes to post damage to be sure that everyone was able to enter the raid).

We also do 24 hour zero damage HAAT and alternate times between 4:00 am and 4:00 pm Pacific. We really don’t care if you don’t have a HAAT squad since we blow through it and are focussed on Sith Raid.

We are doing tier 6 Sith Raids and knock them out in 2-3 days. Sith Raid is currently the guild’s #1 priority so if the new raid doesn’t interest you then we will not be a good match for you. We will be attempting heroic Sith Raid this week.

Our guild is at 108M GP. When full 50, we get 34 in ls TB and 38 in ds TB. We have a clear plan every day so that everyone is on the same page, doesn’t have to spend time thinking about what they should do, and so that we can maximize our rewards. We will continue to work on and fine tune our Territory Battle plan as we continue to improve and grow as a guild.

We are now somewhere in the area of 25-8 in Territory Wars.

If interested you can message me with any questions you may have about our guild via Discord at TK-421#3856 or send me a DM here. You can also message me in the game chat, my ally code is 977-185-135

Thanks,
TK-421
Post edited by TK_421 on

Replies

• TK_421
    198 posts Member
    2 spots open now, another will open tonight and a 4th spot opening tomorrow. Serious, active players only please... no beginners
  • TK_421
    198 posts Member
    Removed the inactive players and we have 4 spots open for quality members. If you aren’t interested in Sith Raid then we aren’t the guild for you
  • TK_421
    198 posts Member
    Added a member and we’re now down to 3 spots open
  • TK_421
    198 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    We’ll be making first attempt at HSR around July 23 so come join us
    Post edited by TK_421 on