Hard node attempts going back to 5?

Someone in my guild mentioned this. Is it true?

Replies

• crzydroid
    7298 posts Moderator
    Options
    The move from three to five was supposed to be temporary, so based on precedent, I guess we could look forward to another increase....
  • Darthpedro
    1175 posts Member
    Options
    I hope not they did say it was temporary but that's what they said when it went from 3 to 5 and then went to 8 so maybe they will keep it up and go to 10 next
  • Syrup_Chugger3
    2171 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Darthpedro wrote: »
    I hope not they did say it was temporary but that's what they said when it went from 3 to 5 and then went to 8 so maybe they will keep it up and go to 10 next

The developers did state it was temporary in the post announcing the move to 8, but I guess in a recent game changer video they said it will be going back.. :/
  • LordInuy
    212 posts Member
    Options
    instead of going back they could not they add some energy from the refreshes?
  • Options
    Yes, it is true.
    Source? GC's.
  • KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    Options
    LordInuy wrote: »
    instead of going back they could not they add some energy from the refreshes?
    Agree. Give more energy per refreshes instead.

• Aluxtu
    420 posts Member
    Options
    I think they bump it up to see how it impacts farming toons. If they are too easy to farm they decrease it again.
  • Options
    They're probably taking data on farming progress and will adjust it as they see fit
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Is it possible yes, they did this and stated it was "temporary" I believe when they did that.

They stated that because they always want to keep the pace of the game and the economy in balance, this gives them the "out" to roll it back if needed.

Anyone stating they know it's going to happen is just speculating.
  • Options
    Someone in my guild mentioned this. Is it true?

Relax.
    Temporary means it can be changed. The way of change is not implicit. They can either increase or decrease it.
    Last time it was changed "temporarly" it was August.