Daily activities quest not completing

Axiom
39 posts Member
The daily activities quest that says complete all daily activities won't complete for me even though I finish all daily activities everyday. I'm missing out on 25 crystals daily. Anyone else having this problem?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Can you post a screen shot?
  • Axiom
    39 posts Member
    Options
    j0kfr2b9hux6.jpg
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    You aren't missing out on 25 crystals daily, each quest can only be completed once....

What level are you?
  • Axiom
    39 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Lv 45, So you're saying it can only be completed once and not once daily?
    If that's the case it shouldn't still be showing I guess.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, you can only complete each quest once. Also, and this is speculation, there are different daily activities when you level up and get mods and ships.... You may have to complete those as well...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Did it just show up today?

Maybe it needs all missions to be completed from 1 day, if it showed up after you had done some, wait one more day and see if it let's you accept it.
  • Options
    I am also having this issue
  • Options
    rk1eddllm3rn.png
  • Axiom
    39 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Did it just show up today?

Maybe it needs all missions to be completed from 1 day, if it showed up after you had done some, wait one more day and see if it let's you accept it.

It's been there since the beginning and since I don't have any grievous shards, it's never been completed even though I finish all daily activities everyday.
  • Darthpedro
    1175 posts Member
    Options
    If you are only level 45 you can't technically complete all daily activities because there are daily activities you don't have access to until you unlock ships at level 60
  • Axiom
    39 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Darthpedro wrote: »
    If you are only level 45 you can't technically complete all daily activities because there are daily activities you don't have access to until you unlock ships at level 60

That must be it. Thanks.
    Post edited by Axiom on
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Darthpedro wrote: »

Yeah that's what I was thinking too.

• Axiom
    39 posts Member
    Options
    1qo1770dywub.jpg
    So the quest just randomly decided to complete today
  • Options
    I have the same problem.

Then this is to the devs: Please change this quest that it can be completed earlier if all daylies are finished like it says. OR: If it stays like it is, then PLEASE show this quest only at level 60 (if this is the level at which it can be completed) -
    Otherwise this quest confuses each new player.

Thanks in advance.
  • Philan81
    190 posts Member
    Options
    I've got the same but have 2 of them. Hopefully can complete when unlock ships i guess.
  • Darthpedro
    1175 posts Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if axiom did anything different to make it work but try doing all your dailies in one sitting to see if that makes a difference maybe it has trouble recognizing it if the game is game is minimized or closed.

@Philan81 @Wonderman
  • Options
    Wow all in one sitting? Thats a lot of stuff to do. I think that I did it already once. But tomorrow I will try it again.

BTW: Using an Ipad Air2
  • Axiom
    39 posts Member
    Options
    Philan81 wrote: »
    I've got the same but have 2 of them. Hopefully can complete when unlock ships i guess.

I just noticed I have 2 of them as well.
  • Options
    Same here. 2 that have been present for more than 2 days now...
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Options
    This sounds like a software bug, not a feature working as intended. This is not the correct forum for reporting game bugs, as bugs need to be reported on the EA Answers forum.

Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>