Mods and RNG

ChickenFett139
1484 posts Member
edited June 2018
I would sure like to know how all these new players are so high in the PVP ranks with +20 speed secondaries and better on every single health mod they have equipped.

You know the ones I am talking about. Those players whose only 85s are the meta except what it took to get Palpatine and Thrawn. Sion is 4*, Nihilus is 3* no other characters developed beyond 78. They may or may not have a fleet. Yet their PVP team has only Health mods and they are stacked with speed.

Who are these people, why are they blessed with such high RNG to get such high speed secondaries on flipping health mods of all things? Why do they all seem to have the same style alphabet used in their names and guilds which are non English characters. I have pretty decent speed at 200+ on my Arena teams, but these people’s toons are so fast, you never get a turn. It’s like watching MagmaTrooper in STR chain gun Nihilus. Arena and STR are by far the worst components in an otherwise very fun game.
Post edited by ChickenFett139 on

Replies

• I would sure like to know how all these new players are so high in the PVP ranks with +20 speed secondaries and better on every single health mod they have equipped.

You know the ones I am talking about. Those players whose only 85s are the meta except what it took to get Palpatine and Thrawn. Sion is 4*, Nihilus is 3* no other characters developed beyond 78. They may or may not have a fleet. Yet their PVP team has only Health mods and they are stacked with speed.

Who are these people, why are they blessed with such high RNG to get such high speed secondaries on flipping health mods of all things? Why do they all seem to have Russian or Croatian aplphabet names and guilds? I have pretty decent speed at 200+ on my Arena teams, but these people’s toons are so fast, you never get a turn. It’s like watching MagmaTrooper in STR chain gun Nihilus. Arena and STR are by far the worst components in an otherwise very fun game.

I have played for over 2 years and I have been incredibly unlucky with my mods. I mean I still run +10/+13 mods in arena because I can't get any better. It's not like I haven't been farming mods, for the past 3 months that's all I've been doing and yet I have had maybe 2 good mods from that. I got a couple +14 from the events but nothing near +18/+20. It's beginning to get frustrating because like you said, I see much newer players pull some crazy speed numbers and I'm sitting there with literally thousands of trash mods farmed and I just don't get why
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    part luck, but mostly just farming and buying ALOT of mods.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    From the sounds of it they have a pretty underdeveloped roster.

If all you do is focus on mods at all costs, that is how you will develop. Mods is all a numbers game, the more rolls the better chances you have to get good ones.