Places of power

Is there a reason for the places of power event not getting an update? I’ve really enjoyed all the other updated Assault Battles, why no love for P.o.P?

Replies

• NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Is there a reason for the places of power event not getting an update? I’ve really enjoyed all the other updated Assault Battles, why no love for P.o.P?

It kind of did—it used to be just two tiers and they added a third.

It could sure use a Mythic, though.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    Does anyone else just do it with maul and two others? Or just me for giggles
  • YKMisfit
    730 posts Member
    Yeah, Maul really has his way with the event.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    What you guys don't love 5 JC shards, 4 JC blueprints, and 200k ship currency? I'm now at end-game thanks to this event!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Jed_Eye
    173 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    FOE chewed all 3 tiers up, g9. Def needs a mythic tier.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    What you guys don't love 5 JC shards, 4 JC blueprints, and 200k ship currency? I'm now at end-game thanks to this event!

I love it, actually. You do it three times (six, in two days) and get 15 shards, 12 blueprints, and 600k fleet bucks. That's a lot of sensor arrays and stun cuffs in the Shard Shop.

But it would also be nice to earn 2 omegas out of a mythic tier.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • No, the entire jedi faction needs an extensive rework. They are currently the biggest useless faction there is. At least arena wise (zQGJ does great in TB)
  • No, the entire jedi faction needs an extensive rework. They are currently the biggest useless faction there is. At least arena wise (zQGJ does great in TB)

Well they're clearly not the most useless faction.

But...they'd benefit hugely from a rework.

And...I'd be surprised i they didn't get one this year.
  • I can auto the event with sith or FO. Needs mythic.
  • Corrog
    308 posts Member
    Whether they need a mythic or not isn't the problem. Put yourselves in the devs' shoes: how do you make Jedi hard to fight, especially when you have Maul to crush them with? Short of making them have ridiculous health and speed, and healing, and upping the damage somewhat, it's a pretty hopeless endeavour... ;)
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Corrog wrote: »
    Whether they need a mythic or not isn't the problem. Put yourselves in the devs' shoes: how do you make Jedi hard to fight, especially when you have Maul to crush them with? Short of making them have ridiculous health and speed, and healing, and upping the damage somewhat, it's a pretty hopeless endeavour... ;)

This. The zPalp rework, along with the addition of Sion and now Traya, woukd make even a mythic version ridiculously easy, unless the final phase was almost like a mini-raid. The many weaknesses of Jedi, especially with sll of the powerful Sith make a Mythic tier almost impossible at this point.

Now, if they rework jedi though.....
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

I love it, actually. You do it three times (six, in two days) and get 15 shards, 12 blueprints, and 600k fleet bucks. That's a lot of sensor arrays and stun cuffs in the Shard Shop.

But it would also be nice to earn 2 omegas out of a mythic tier.

Well the rest of the time I got a bunch of random Jedi shards that I don't have to 7* so even more worthless. Happy for you though. ;)
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH