Fulcrum Foresight Glitch/WAI?

I've noticed that when I gain foresight on Fulcrum that she has been hit for damage despite having it (not a "second hit", a primary, single hit).I've also noticed that I can hit through it while fighting against her. Has anyone else caught this? I might be missing something. Just curious before I report it as a issue. I know Vader will ability block through foresight but cause no damage, but Savage? Kylo? CUP?

Replies

• Is she stunned? Have any other debuffs?
  • Drazz127
    770 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Vader will do damage through foresight, as rebels cannot evade his attack. Anyone who attacks with cannot be evaded will hit through foresight. Whirlwind with zeta will also hit through foresight.

If you find that someone without this ability hitting through it you should report it as a bug. Video's help too.
  • I knew the Vader one, I didn't think it hit for damage, I just thought it could ability block (darn 4X), I'll run some more tests. The cannot be evaded makes sense. But savage hit normally right through it, I was trying to just "use up" the foresight with the empty hit but it scored. I appreciate the insight Drazz.